KO
1-10 / 60
언어
정렬

Thanks

Reviewer1318096님께서 12 28, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Its been 1 week, I can see the wrinkles, and the large pores fade. Feels light and graseless on you'r face. Stinks, thou.

Very good product!

Reviewer1406241님께서 2 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this cream for about two months now. It seems to have a smoothing effect and keeps skin from feeling dry. I use it on my hands, too. It does not irritate my skin. MRM is a very good company that makes quality products. We also use their MSM cream for occasional joint pain. Last I checked, iHerb did not carry the MSM cream by MRM. I hope they do in the near future and I hope they continue to carry Rejuvine.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Don't be frightened off by other reviews....I love the scent - maybe you will too!

Reviewer2597768님께서 6 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

When you read the other reviews of this product (regarding the scent) you'll think this product smells awful.....as with everything else....scent is a personal preference issue. This smells very much like a unisex body spray I used to wear. I personally love the scent and do not find it to be overbearing in the least. It is also a delicious face cream and though I haven't used it very long...the price is right, the hydration is awesome and my face is happy with it (and in my book....it smells yummy)!!! Looking forward to my "character" lines becoming less full of character!

Ох уж этот запах!

tamonatasha님께서 6 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Запах действительно слишком парфюмированный и слишком навязчивый! При нанесении на лицо ощущается покалывание и легкое стягивание, но утром кожа выглядит довольно не плохо!

MRM Rejuvine Cream

Reviewer2581933님께서 12 13, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice texture but I didn't like the smell very much. I'll use it till it's finished but wouldn't buy it again.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

love the cream, hate the smell

Reviewer1801863님께서 6 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This cream works, but I can't tolerate the smell. I called the company and they told me that the fragrance is a natural floral essence combination. They also told me that they added the fragrance after people complained of a "chemical smell". I am chemically sensitive and am reacting not to the fragrance but the chemical lurking beneath. I believe the culpret is the triethanolomine, which is listed under the Organic Consumers Association as one of the top ten chemical to avoid. Everything else contained in there seems safe.

Замечательно!!!

Reviewer1726573님께서 6 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Запах приятный Эффект с первого нанесения!!! Мелких морщин меньше однозначно Глубокие морщины крему не подсильны

review

Reviewer2877120님께서 5 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good product for the skin. Excellent texture.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

The best antiaging cream - best internet price

Reviewer3251138님께서 6 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This cream has made my night more comfortable my face and neck look great and the smothness and great smell make it adorable.

60+ women

Reviewer2371188님께서 11 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

i use this product nightly. leaves my skin refreshed and hydrated.