KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 39
언어
정렬

great tasting protein powder

NMS-Three-Six-Five님께서 2 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an easy-to-mix, great tasting protein powder. it is readily miscible in any liquid (it isn't thick or chalky) and is absolutely delicious. We put it on top of cereal and make shakes out of it. The vanilla flavor is very mild and if mixed with fruit/berries it is not noticeable. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Ужасный вкус, аж передергивает после питья, чересчур сладкий

Elenamalena21님께서 1 15, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

запах ванильного мороженого, но вкус омерзительный, чувствуется привкус стевии, и почему его так много положили.. (((( Но буду пить с тренировками, потому дополню отзыв, верю в пользу белка при наращивании мышц.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

не подошел

LoveSale님께서 10 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

болели почки после его употребления :(

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Still Incredible Value

5614542857841632437님께서 3 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

A great concentration of protein, high purity from ultra-filtration, the enzymes really do help my digestion of it and a tasty flavour (although I personally prefer it a touch sweeter). And all that for a great price. Even my fanatical brother who obsessively lives off Gold Standard is impressed.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

MRM Metabolic Whey

Reviewer2791787님께서 11 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

What a deal. This tastes great, helps overcome my sugar cravings, fills me up and I like the added enzymes. I refuse to use soy. I just do not like what it does to my body. This product meets my expectations and needs. Good product and a good price.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good Protein overall

Reviewer2295193님께서 9 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I normally rotate my whey protein powder between various brands. This is a pretty decent protein. Coming off from my most recent twinlab protein, this protein was very fragrant, although tastewise, it was abit strange at first but grows on you. I've found it to mix very thin so definitely mix with full cream milk for better results. I wish iherb brought back the MRM meta-meal, that was one of the best Meal replacements on the market.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

可能含豆粉

4623347111707139516님께서 12 23, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

MRM换包装以后,无论是从粉的味道、颗粒性状还是冲泡后的沉淀、凝结都发生了变化,感到里面掺了大豆粉。MRM的优势在于便宜和有内封,但希望不要为了降成本降低产品质量。还有就是新包装后屡次发生一个罐子里有两个勺子的情况。

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Отличный протеин

4828443949622288989님께서 3 25, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

По вкусу нравится намного больше, чем раскрученный протеин от ON. Некоторые пишут, черезчур сладкий. Ну когда ты на диете вообще без сахара и сладостей это как раз то, чего не хватает. На вкус похож на мороженное пломбир. Только по цене дороговат стал, а так отличный продукт.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

exellent

Reviewer1094761님께서 9 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

great taste mixes very easily

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Wonderful

Reviewer1348336님께서 6 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Low carb and wonderful! Very easy to digest and the flavor is great!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 39

1 2 3 4