KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 46
언어
정렬

Loved it, good to increase joint recovery.

renanspinelli님께서 8 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Had some pain on my elbow and it helped me to recover it, awesome product with a really small price.

Реально помогает!

5000258540115679688님께서 6 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Хороший состав, кроме хондроитина и глюкозамина входят противоспалительные травы.Пробовала другие препараты, этот лучше подходит,облегчает боль.

Excellent for shoulder pain

Reviewer1898566님께서 7 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My chiro recommended I take this along with fish oil to ease my shoulder pain - it worked as fast as ibuprofen without the potential harm to kidneys. Now I'm taking a maintenance dose for the health of my joints.

MRM Joint Synergy Plus

Reviewer1672256님께서 8 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Think this is by far the best joint compound around. Greatly assisted in healing from a torn meniscus without medical intervention and has improved some arthritis in my hands which was an unexpected side benefit. Have now just continued to take it on a regular basis. Just wish I could get it without the roll on which I don't use and end up throwing away.

Awesome

Reviewer1032316님께서 10 27, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product. I have bad knees, I have tried more expensive products but cannot beat this product price and quality. It is priced 50% less than at my vitamin shop. The roll on is free and is wonderful for sore muscles. Bravo on the product and the price. I have ordered this product for my sister, mom and friends.

love it

Reviewer2149441님께서 10 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

my dad uses it on a day to day basis, he loves it and says it work better than other thing he has tried... we both love the roll on and the price is great! people need to stop complaining about it because it is practicaly free.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

both products seem to work....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

PracticalReviews님께서 10 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

although it takes time for the joints to recover(in my 2nd bottle) it looks like a good supporting/recovery product,and the roll on does a better job than Bengey with the same sharp smell...

MRM Joint Synergy+ Roll-on

Reviewer2044696님께서 8 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My mother takes this product as part of her arthritis treatment, and it helps in controlling the painful effects of arthritis.

DIFFERENT INGREDIENTS COMPARED TO LISTED INGREDIENTS. 14th Sept 2012

5251132371127750497님께서 9 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just received my shipment of MRM,Joint Snergy but when I look at the ingredients in the bottle, I found the contents of the ingredients is different then those listed and collagen complex is missing. Might need to buy another extra collagen II to supplement. Slightly disappointed without the collagen complex. Have not use it. Without the collagen complex which is good for joint repairs, I rate it 2 stars instead of 4. Will post further review after use.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

полезно и самое главное ролик

ramilgaliev님께서 12 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

сразу успокаивает, у ролика запах классный. Еще много полезной информации и интересных товаров - НА МОЕЙ СТРАНИЦЕ! Просто кликните мое имя ramilgaliev в шапке отзыва. Если мой отзыв был Вам интересен, нажмите, пожалуйста, внизу "YES". Спасибо!