KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 32
언어
정렬

Хороший витамин

5763627482073091788님께서 11 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Начала принимать по совету коллеги, прошел где-то месяц. Результаты: намного меньше падают волосы, стала высыпаться. По окончании курса сдам анализы на гормоны, тогда точно смогу написать насколько помог этот препарат.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Really great

Reviewer3175778님께서 2 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this as I have many other thyroid products not thinking it would make much difference. I have hypothyroid and take thyroid extract and have tried other supplements from time to time. This one really works and I haven't been taking it for long. It definitely helps with my energy levels.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

good thyroid supplement

Reviewer1430523님께서 1 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am trying this out in lieu of my thyroid medication. I have goiter though my hormones are fine. I am trying this instead of the dessicated thyroid supplement. So far I am ok, seems to have good energy. Will try to update after finishing one bottle.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Thyroid Strength

Reviewer3344363님께서 1 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

So far it is helping me relieve symptoms of cold hands and feet related to low thyroid. I also take Armour Thyroid.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

finally i found something that works

Reviewer1369585님께서 11 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

i have noticed a significant difference since taking the thyroid complex my energy is better i'm not as tired as i have been before taking this product. i am into my second bottle and keep feeling better everyday thank so you much for the great prices and svc.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Ирина из Украины

Reviewer1758767님께서 4 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Очень хороший терапевтический витаминный копмлекс. Я принемаю по 1 таблетке рано утром.У меня Аутоимунный тероидит. Гормоны не принемаю. Через месяц полностью прошол ком в горле и прошла аретмия. Усыпаю легко и сплю всю ночь не просыпаясь. Появилось много энергии. Буду брать еще. Нравится что витамины натуральные. Никакой синтетики. Побочных эффектов нет.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

побочное действие препарата

5200751755894299326님께서 12 25, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

форсколин действует как мягкое слабительное.высоко оцениваю все препараты этой фирмы

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Really helps

Reviewer1723804님께서 3 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff has given me so much more energy, it is the best thyroid supplement I have tried- and I've tried several. Pretty decent price too.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

using in combination with a glandular

Kyriaki님께서 4 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

the tablets smell lovely and fresh and can be taken on an empty stomach (i do). Not sure of how much they actually do but there are definitely no side-effects or weird sensations, such as fullness in the throat or palpitations. A little pricey but megafood seems to have worked out at least what we don't want in our supplements.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Surprisingly effective!

5040764140589592340님께서 3 18, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking Thyroid strength about 3 weeks ago. I have NOT been formally diagnosed with a thyroid disease, however, I did suspect that I had an issue, as it runs in the family and I was experiencing many of the symptoms. I have noticed a change in my mental health, my energy levels, my hormone fluctuation and also surprisingly my menstrual cycle.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 32

1 2 3 4