KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-5 / 5
언어
정렬

Lung Support

Reviewer1663974님께서 8 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of several lung related products I use after having lung cancer surgery in November 2004. My oncologist at Memorial Sloan Kettering told me to continue with whatever I'm doing since it seems to be working.

Also for allergies

Reviewer1915011님께서 9 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was recommended to my husband for his allergies. When his allergies would get bad, it always was followed by a sinus infection. No sinus infections in over a year! Even with the "record high pollen count" this year, he has not had a problem, taking two every morning. It is a staple now in our home!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Helps free up a tight chest

Reviewer2616104님께서 3 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm attempting to wean myself off long term pharmaceutical asthma medications and I notice a definite positive effect on my lungs and breathing with this lung support. It's only been a few weeks so it's a little early to tell what the long term benefits might be. I've suffered from mild to sever asthma for 40 years.

Super Fresh!

Reviewer1077964님께서 1 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

All the products from Eclectic are great, but the fresher the better. The product I get from iherb is fresher than any I have found -- and I live 30 minutes from the Eclectic Institute in Oregon.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

didn't feel good after taking these

Reviewer3291060님께서 3 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

these don't seem to be right for me.

1-5 / 5