KO
1-10 / 11
언어
정렬

написано, что от себореи

reginahafizova님께서 1 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

у мужа себорея на лице, но после двух недель принятия этого средства она только ухудшилась. Есть еще треть бутылки. Если кому надо попробовать - отдам в Израиле. Срок годности - 05.2016 (правда сколько хранится открытая - не знаю, хранится в холодильнике). эфес хамеш хамеш шеш шеш эфес арба шалош хамешэсре.

Nice syrup

5073432015258573520님께서 7 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Need to use minimum 4 pcs with delay time! Best results

An Effective medicine to fight psoriasis & eczema

Reviewer2991364님께서 12 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife has sort of eczema and with in one week, there was reasonable improvement. A very good medicine. One with similar symptoms must try it out.

Psoriasis

5530243959064166664님께서 10 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered for my brother who has psoriasis that i had before and it really help him alot along with sknzinc cream and psoriasis liquis it disappeared little by little for 20 days then keep on going till psoriasis are gone in about 30 to 45 days but dont stop the liquid until it is for sure all cleared and normal I had that 3 years ago and sure helped me and i dont have those problem ever since (knock on wood). Thats why i decide to nuy those products for my brother. Bevfelk22@gmail.com

Loma Lux Psoriasis fl.

Reviewer1181695님께서 7 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have purchased this directly from Loma Lux for several years. When I had problems contacting them, I found you on the internet. I have found that your prices are better that their's when they aren't running a special. The product has helped when I take it regularly but it is hard having to take it on an empty stomach at least an hour before eating.

satisfied

Reviewer3062123님께서 11 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

very satisfied, using for the second time, working well

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Has helped my husband's psoriasis

4938918601580837991님께서 1 18, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the first product we have found that relieves my husband's psoriasis. It works from the inside out. He notices a difference when he stops using it (it's hard to find!!) So glad I found your website with the product available for order.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Caution using this product if allergic to nickel!

4824507034185169886님께서 11 17, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

After much research into my nickel allergy, I read about a product called Acunol (almost identical ingredients to this and other Lomalux skin products) that has been used in trials to combat nickel allergy- based on the homeopathic principle that small doses of nickel sulphate might help to combat an allergy to nickel. I guess I should have been more cautious, as after 2 small doses (one a day) I had a serious reaction- both hands swelled up to twice their size and within 2 weeks all the skin on my palms and fingers had blistered and peeled! Ouch. Took 6 weeks to recover. I'm sure the product might work well for Psoriasis, but I would not recommend it if you have any sensitivity to nickel.

断念しました

5752301019423452737님께서 2 11, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다.

4ヶ月以上続けることとありましたが こちらでの販売は終了したようですね 味は甘くもなく、水のように無色でサラリとしていました。 効果は気長にと思っていたのですが こちらで販売中断の予定は早目に明記していてくれれば買わなかったです。 奮発したのですが、残念でした。

Not Effective

4811167652429114399님께서 12 21, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my third bottle and it's not effective for my psoriasis.

1-10 / 11