KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 18
언어
정렬

Really Great!

Reviewer1819395님께서 6 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've found this product very helpful over the past year. I get frequent sore throats/irritated tonsils aggravated by sinus drainage. While I consistently take this product, my immune system is much stronger and I rarely get sick. I can see the correlation, because when I run out and have a lapse when I don't take this, then I get sick again. iHerb offers this at a great price!

ms Charlotte Senior

Reviewer2601200님께서 8 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent product. My daughter sent me this juice to try and I loved it. I have more energy and just feel better. You only take an ounce a day and it really does taste good. I will be ordering more.

great stuff

Reviewer1181272님께서 9 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

gives you all day long energy. taste wonderful to just like fruit punch.

great product

Reviewer3214648님께서 10 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is the ideal combination of all the best not only have they combined all in one the taste is great .. will be a repeat customer . i was searching for the ideal product for my wife's cancer and this was it. it is not a cancer cure it helps the body maintain a good balance in the immune system. and i herb is super fast in shipping

Great addition to breakfast

Reviewer2405189님께서 10 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent addition to breakfast. Tastes great and provide all the juices we want in one blend

get healthy

Reviewer1612154님께서 12 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

ordered this juice for family and friends, high antioxident. I have been drinking 1-2oz every morning for 5mo. boost energy and metabolism, getting started on the right track helped me make better food choices, also dropped 38lbs. look and feel great!

great taste

Reviewer1628601님께서 3 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

great juice, I love it.

Order was wonderful

Reviewer1778457님께서 3 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Product is great. Shipping was fast. Loved everything!!

Superior product!

Reviewer3094607님께서 2 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had been drinking just Life Time Goji Juice for quite a few years and have now switched to this 6 Blend which I find to be very good tasting and love the addition of the Noni and Acai fruit. I so look forward to this every morning to start a healthy day!

Michael T

Reviewer2694508님께서 9 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Usually when things sound good or taste great they arn't good for U. The 6 blend juices are great tasting. I can only hope the results are equal to the taste. My wife grabs the bottle the first thing in the morning for both of us to enjoy.

1-10 / 18