KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 22
언어
정렬

did what it said

Reviewer3076129님께서 8 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I figured taking a "spice" would be a safe and helpful way to cut back with my eating. It took about a week for it to fully take effect with me, but since it has, my appetite has really decreased and there are times when I have to force myself to eat something. I try to eat every 3 to 4 hrs. and it helps tremendously with cutting back on my portion amounts.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

works great for insomnia

Reviewer2639680님께서 3 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

i have had insomnia for 7 years, taking different pills every night, exercising, no caffiene after 12 noon, i have tried lots of things. I took this pill twice a day and I'm sleeping normal, I can't believe it. It has curbed my sugar cravings too.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

I´m happy with this product.

Reviewer3316886님께서 12 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Finally, I found saffron in caps to help better happinnes, mood, calm in natural way.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Satiereal, или шафран

goddess88님께서 9 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Для уменьшения тяги к углеводам, увеличения силы воли, регуляции веса, поддержания настроения, нормализации сна, снятия стресса, помогает при депрессии. Satiereal — запатентованный продукт, сделанный из экстракта шафрана (Crocus sativus), который имеет сильные антидепрессивные эффекты. Шафран выращивают в Иране, Греции, Испании и Италии. Эту пряность на Востоке традиционно применяют для приготовления некоторых блюд, например риса. Шафран способствует перевариванию пищи, успокаивает раздраженный желудок и лечит депрессию. Активные ингредиенты препарата Satiereal включают шафранал, пикрокроцин и кроцин, которые вместе создают чувство насыщения и помогают обуздать аппетит. Подобно лекарственным антидепрессантам (ингибиторам обратного захвата серотонина), шафранал предотвращает перепоглощение серотонина, таким образом улучшая настроение и создавая ощущение благополучия. Это помогает похудению, поскольку снижает тягу к сладкому. В клинических испытаниях Satiereal хорошо себя зарекомендовал и обладает немногими побочными эффектами. Рекомендуемая дозировка составляет 100 мг 2 раза в день.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Life Extension Optimized Saffron

Reviewer1343787님께서 3 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was skeptical about this product but with so many positive reviews on several websites I decided to give it a try. I did take about a week to notice an appetite supressant and mood effect, but it is definitely working for me. The bottom line is that I am satisfied with less food and my desire to snack is reduced. I couldn't be more pleased with this product. Absolutely no side effects! I will continue to take this.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Saffron

AmericanDreamCatcherInc님께서 11 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product to take with tryptophan to reduce inflammation and to help one relax. No magnesium stearate in it too which is good news as Magnesium stearate and stearic acid kills your T-cells.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Little Effect

Carolanne님께서 10 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taking one, twice per day, I could not really tell if these were giving me a mental lift of any kind. To get Satiereal, I prefer Hunger Chews. See my review. I probably will not purchase this brand again.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Did not work!

Reviewer2408218님께서 12 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased this product for my wife with hope it would curb her appetite. It failed to do so.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Controls my appetite

Reviewer2316608님께서 3 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Before this, I could and would eat a whole box of cookies, a whole bag of chips, etc. This has stopped mindless snacking. I have lost some weight but that wasn't why I started them, I wanted to control my appetite, eating like that wasn't healthy but I couldn't stop myself. The urge was so strong. No more urge. I love this stuff, no side affects either

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

I like it

Reviewer1243106님께서 3 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Its so good for mood

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 22

1 2 3