KO
1-10 / 20
언어
정렬

Helps lung function

Reviewer2106536님께서 8 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband has had great success with this product. It thins the mucus, and makes it easier to clear from the throat. Maybe it is even improving his lung function.

Lung congestion?

alloriginal님께서 4 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

THIS is the remedy when suffering from chest congestion. It works remarkably well. Seems to work best when taken at the same time as vitamin c, on an empty stomach. Within an hour or two, the congestion is gone and your lungs feel like a teenager again. I take it with an Ester-C. For smokers or former smokers, or anyone afflicted with bronchitis, this is the stuff! Click my reviewer name to see how you can save up to $10 off your first order (free shipping too!). Iherb is the place I trust for all my health needs: low prices, huge selection, unbeatable service, and fast, free shipping. You can't go wrong!

Good product

Reviewer2640851님께서 10 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is good, but I prefer NAC-Sustain...which was out of stock when I ordered this.

Definite energy booster

Reviewer1056499님께서 10 17, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Felt great right away after taking these, better than other brands of NAC,

Good for its Purpose.

Reviewer3239236님께서 5 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good mucolytic. Jury is out on how well it scavenges acetylaldehyde, etc.

amazing antioxidant

Reviewer1679903님께서 10 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

NAC is a very good antioxidant especially for the liver. It is officialy used as an antidote to paracetamol (acetaminophen) overdose. Also it is used as cough remedie.

肝機能が弱ってきた方にオススメ!

Reviewer1751659님께서 10 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

肝機能数値が悪化(上昇)してきたら、まずこのサプリメントをオススメします。数字で実感しました。他メーカーでも良いものはあると思いますが、Life Extension社の製品ということで非常に安心感があります。非常にオススメできる商品です。

N-Acetyl Cysteine

Reviewer2923564님께서 5 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Felt the effect immediately (paired with L-Carnosine).

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

When I must take something with acetaminophen

Reviewer3117408님께서 8 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I learned to combine NAC with acetaminophen (and a vitamin C) to protecy my liver. I like the LEF brand, though I can't prove they're better than another.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

treating mood swings. I also have high lead and Mercury levels in my system.

Reviewer2167579님께서 9 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this product for 6 weeks one twice a day and I am feeling well. I will not know for several months if it is the reason for my improvement as my moods (good and bad) can last for several months.

1-10 / 20