KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 34
언어
정렬

LEF Brand Bar None...

Reviewer2017188님께서 1 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has changed my life. I was already tuned up on TRT due to pituitary problem. And it helped, but DHEA (25MG twice a day, morning and night) was what made the biggest difference. Depression, anxiety, estrogen control, testicle size, you name it - it all was addressed with DHEA added. And specifically the LEF brand here. Awesome right before bed, out like a light!

10 min's to dissolve.

Reviewer1815066님께서 6 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Takes a good 10 min's. to dissolve sublingually. Not bad.

Sublingual DHEA

Reviewer2882806님께서 8 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried this sublingual so I could bypass my liver. This lozenge melts fairly smoothly in about 5 minutes. It is somewhat small and doesn't seem to have excessive sweeteners. Life Extension seems to have made this pill a smoother melt, because the melt used to be rougher under my tongue (unless it's just this batch). I am a 40 year old male and DHEA does help, but I'll probably use mostly capsules and take sublingually occasionally. However, when it comes to melatonin, I only use sublingual melatonin. Life Extension is now using flip caps on this product, which are not very airtight and I never even use the flip part. These are the same type of bottle caps Nature's Way uses. I don't like them at all. I contacted Life Extension, so hopefully they'll consider going back to regular screw bottle caps.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Reviewer3361234님께서 2 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product and price.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good

Reviewer1352709님께서 8 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Replacing these tabs for the ones I used to receive from a compounding pharmacist. These are just as effective.

great product

Reviewer2654177님께서 10 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Life Extension usually provides very good quality stuff, though they are a bit pricey. A small amount of dhea can help with some forms of depression, but have to be careful of prostate cancer risk if you are a male.

Best DHEA I've tried

4631972089945826752님께서 3 31, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried a few different brands of DHEA and this has been the best by far. I could feel the difference only after a couple of days.

Little difference

Reviewer1964602님께서 7 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have only tried this once, but did not notice much difference. Thought by bypassing the liver it may be more effective, but it seems that the swallowed versions work better.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Life Extension, DHEA, 25 mg, 100 Dissolve in Mouth Tablets (LEX-60710)

Reviewer2073677님께서 5 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

We feel that these are more helpful than the capsules as we do seem to be absorbing more.

Wonderful working dhea!

Reviewer1915264님께서 12 19, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the sublingual application of this dhea as I feel it works to build my dhea up much better.

1-10 / 34