KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 20
언어
정렬

DHEA boost

Reviewer1908266님께서 11 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This tiny capsule is a wonderful way to give DHEA a boost. It won't drive levels too high, but makes a difference in quality of life.

Great product!

sweetheart님께서 8 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product works great for me. I seem to have problems with my adrenal glands and related to that my DHEA levels are lower than they should be. Immediately after the first capsule I felt warmer and more energetic. So far I haven't had any side effects. I think it's better to take this small dose instead of too much. I'm afraid too much DHEA could affect normal hormonal functions. When dealing with hormones, it's good to be careful since hormones work together: too much one hormone can make other hormone levels go out of balance.

great

5201575864620714798님께서 8 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

my trusted brand from trusted seller

The best DHEA

Meduvar님께서 8 07, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Life Extention DHEA products are the best for me. I can say that there is a big difference in the effect after I have used 4 or 5 other companies for DHEA. another big advantage of this product is that its clean from fillers.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Quality, Value and Convenience to boot....

Reviewer2597768님께서 3 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was so...pleased to find this low mg. DHEA dosage amount from iherb.com.....I have found "too much" DHEA is NOT a good thing and the side effects are not pleasing (namely oily hair and skin for me ALL THE TIME).....I am working with a doctor who said I just need a little bit each day and this formula is excellent......I get what I need without the alternative! I love iherb.com....The price and convenience factor make iherb.com a huge value to me!!! Thank you iherb.com!!! I love being able to order supplements any time of day and receive them in sometimes as little as 24 hours.....amazing!!!!

perfect

Reviewer1282408님께서 7 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I thought I couldnt get 15mg anywhere, bc I get them from my dr at 5mg and 10 and I was taking two pills! This is great

99.9% Pure and Micronized

Reviewer2882806님께서 1 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This DHEA is micronized, even though it doesn't say it on the label. I like this dose, so I can use it twice a day. Update: The capsules are smaller and the bottle cap and seal are different. The seal is user friendly and comes off clean, but the screw/flip cap is not as airtight as the former regular screw cap. I wish Life Extension would go back to regular screw caps. I put my DHEA in a different bottle.

excellent quality

Reviewer1437768님께서 4 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Having tried other DHEA supplements, this one has shown a remarkable quality and very strong health effect

Best quality

Reviewer2862251님께서 1 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was recommended by our physician for our 5-year-old son who was losing muscle tone in his thighs. After the appropriate blood work, we began 5 mg mixed in his daily vitamin regimen. This was 8 months ago. He has since regained muscle and his energy level has improved.

smaller dosage - more choice

Reviewer3226341님께서 2 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

good to have a dosage less than 25mg. - can always be doubled up if needed