KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 15
언어
정렬

Good but can be better as well!

Supplementsdiy님께서 11 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Vinpocetine is well researched and proven to enhance our brain function. It is generally less unheard of, as compared to other brain boosters such Ginkgo Biloba. Vinpocetine increases blood flow and oxygenation to our brain. In the process, more nutrients are accessible by our brain as well. The benefits are improved memory, increased alertness, sharpness and concentration power, improve mental energy and helps to lift brain fog. It can reverse some of the symptoms of neurodegenerative diseases. Personally, I take 4 daily so this bottle can last for a month. As for the price, it’s fairly expensive as compared to other brands. This is highly recommended to take this product with other brain enhancers such Ginkgo Biloba, Gotu Kola, Rosemary for additional benefits (as compared to standalone). The capsule is small, easy to swallow and is made of gelatine (not suitable for vegetarians). The product also does not contain magnesium stearate which the reason I try this brand. It does contains rice flour as filler as there is only 10mg of vinpocetine. Check out my page for more reviews!

excellent product

Reviewer2982771님께서 3 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This helps me and my daughter (college student) to focus and remember. I also noticed a better mood. Easy to take and it works. You have to be consistent in taking this. It may take a few days to a few weeks to notice results. Excellent value compared to others on the market.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great product! Great service!

Reviewer2147589님께서 12 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My tinnitus has already decreased (though I know it won't ever go away completely) so I am really happy with this product. I understand that the Russian cosmonauts use this extract to stop them vomiting in space! Don't know about that, but it sure seems to work here on planet Earth!!

Brain Boost

Reviewer2496043님께서 9 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gives a good boost to my brain function: clearer thinking, better short term memory. Takes effect in only a few days. This brand, Life Enhancement, is especially effective.

Great Product

Reviewer2655689님께서 11 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Been using this for a few months, and have to say this product is amazing. For the first few weeks I noticed a periodic humming in my ears, that lasted for only a few seconds. I don't know if it's related or not, but, regardless, it disappeared within a few weeks. My mental clarity and focus has been amazing.

Tinnitus

5546177482495636672님께서 9 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this as prescribed for tinnitus and it works really well , thankyou

Thumbs up for Vinpocetine

Reviewer2368706님께서 9 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking these for around 8 years now. They have made a huge difference to my life. I am 50 years old. My ability to remember names and places has noticeably improved and I would say that my ability to remeber and recall information is now better than it was when I was in my 20s.

Brain supplement

Reviewer1852029님께서 9 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am 69 so keeping the brain functioning at a high level is becoming harder. With this supplement and gingko biloba, L-carnosine, DMAE, curcumin, and DHA, I feel I am as sharp as ever. Exercise helps tremendously too, of course, as well as eating as many organic superfoods as I can afford.

Excellent product

Reviewer1156112님께서 12 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product helps significantly reduce the tinnitus I have.

get the blood flowing...

alloriginal님께서 5 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Vinpocetine does what ginkgo CLAIMS to do: gets the blood flowing in your brain! I use two per day, and I could feel the difference within 2-3 days. I'm a little sharper, a little clearer. For those over 40, it is part of the arsenal against senior moments. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

1-10 / 15