KO
1-10 / 27
언어
정렬

Lewis Labs Lecithin

Reviewer2819736님께서 11 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried NOW Foods lecithin and Lewis Labs and I think I'll go back to NOW Foods. Lewis' was more expensive and I didn't care for the pineapple flavoring the way I thought I would.

Subtle it is not

Reviewer3347546님께서 12 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

If they put slightly less pineapple and coconut in it, it might actually be very tasty. As it is, it is too much and gives you pineapple burps for hours afterwards! I'd rather just have plain lecithin.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

non-GMO, but quality has gone way down

Reviewer2940089님께서 2 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product used to have tastier more uniform granule sizes. That is no longer the case. Probably made in China now. I would not buy again.

Lewis Labs Lecithin

Reviewer1260279님께서 10 30, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is very good to strengthen the liver.

excellent product

Reviewer2631303님께서 8 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My nutritionist, who is a PhD who works with Olympic athletes, recommended lecitihin to me. He says that is is pharmaceutical grade, and thus 2x the strength of the other lecithin granules out there. He says that together with a good mixed tocopherol vitamin e and a good quality EPA, it helps to make any plaque one might make in one's arteries slippery. He and my other nutrition advisor say that this prevents clogging of the arteries-that it's not cholesterol that's the problem, but plaque. if you make it (some don't) this supposedly keeps it from sticking. Sounds good to me! And it tastes good to me too, this product, flavorful but not sweet.

Good product!

Reviewer1820561님께서 8 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has helped my husband lower his cholesterol. When he stopped taking it, his cholesterol went back up. He wasted no time beginning to take it again.

Lecithin

Reviewer1826279님께서 9 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great tasting product, wonderfull with oates and fruit for breakfast. Looking forward to adding it with my juice for a change when I get my new juicing machine. Betty

Lecithin

Reviewer2186720님께서 10 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Lecithin is so good for us. We love the taste of this one. We have been taking it a long time & It is great!!!! Thanks

Tastes Great!

Reviewer3109250님께서 10 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I put it in my cereal and milk and tastes great.

Lewis Labs International Lecithin

Reviewer2686484님께서 11 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This company has the reputation for producing the best. Is the most recommended by everyone including doctors that we talk to.

1-10 / 27