KO
1-7 / 7
언어
정렬

Quality Line of Skin Care

Reviewer1414911님께서 7 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this line of skin care, I can actually pronounce the names of the ingredients! Love the fact that Kiss My Face uses natural ingredients. This is a good creme, but I do like the "Under Age Ultra Hydrating Moisturizer" a little better (same company). It is slightly more emollient, and I love the faint scent of roses. Overall, Kiss My Face is a winner!

not sure

Reviewer3169975님께서 7 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

i loyally use kiss my face vit C serum and received the intensive repair night creme initially as a sample. i loved the sample. but when i got your full size product- it was not the same. i noticed the manufacture date was back in '08- so truthfully i feel the product was old. Consequently, i was not pleased.

KMF Intensive Repair Night Creme

Reviewer2410758님께서 11 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the results. My face is lubricated but not oily or geasy. My skin shows some improvement which I expect will show more as I continue to use it

Disappointing

Reviewer3120084님께서 4 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have sensitive skin and am prone to allergies. There's something in here I reacted to, so I only used it once. Texture and absorbency is pretty good. Smell is not very pleasant. Quantity in the tube is very small considering the price. Disappointing purchase.

NIght Cream

Reviewer2456619님께서 8 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent night cream

Great product

Reviewer2381837님께서 5 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Light and not greasy. Goes on smoothly. Perfect size for travel. No allergic reaction.

Отличный ночной крем

Reviewer2183769님께서 4 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Хороший не жирный крем