KO
평가
1-10 / 14
언어
정렬

thanks for having this product!

Reviewer2878654님께서 3 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am so happy and grateful that I-herb finally has this Kinki-Curly line. I had heard a lot about it ,but just didn't have a chance to buy it anywhere in Japan. After I tried the KNOT TODAY moisturizer on my daughters curly hair, I had to admit that I would never use any other product I had bought before and just throw them away. This is exactly what I was looking for: the hair stays soft on touch and doesn't have that oily look ,which many other detanglers would give. After I apply KNOT TODAY I use this kinky-curly Tiny Twirls curling styler, which is also fantastic. Curling custard seemed to be too heavy for my girls fine Caucasian hair .

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great for combination type natural curly hair

5273286042314959823님께서 6 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried many hair products that promise to do many things for naturally curly hair...and many just disappoint. What I like about this product is it didn't weigh down my curls, it didn't make my hair look oily or wet. It didn't feel stiff. It is a nice light hold and yes, it does smell good. Also, it didn't make my scalp flake from using it (sometimes products like styling foam or mousses do this). I have a combination group of curls (2a in the back and underneath and 3a around my face), so it looks nice on fine hair and always helps with the frizz. I am glad I tried it and I was sold base on the other reviewers, too.

biracial hair

5000349873374753209님께서 3 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

great for biracial hair and taming frizzies. use sparingly--too much can make hair crunchy like a gel would. a little dot of this keeps hair soft but has great hold.

Best styling product for my 20 month old

Reviewer1980461님께서 8 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My biracial duaghter has 3b type hair, so it's very curly and hard to detangle. It also frizzes very easily. I love this stuff. It goes on easily, and it's not sticky at all. It moisturizes, and it give her hair a light hold.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Thanks for selling this product!

aSolitaryCyclist님께서 2 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This styler is the best hair product I purchased in 2012. My hair with this styler in it is wavy and smooth but not heavy, I have got several compliments about my hair. And the gorgeous smell!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Una buena opción para definir rizos

5000674588271074365님께서 11 23, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tengo mucho pelo, bastante rizado, rebelde y con frizz, kinky Curly es una buena opción para definir los rizos, para mi gusto, al final del día me empezaba a encrespar el pelo, pero tengo en cuenta que mi rizo se encrespa fácilmente y en Mallorca tenemos mucha humedad, a veces más de 90% en verano......por lo que me tenía que mojar el pelo cada día para tenerlo perfecto, pero aún así lo recomiendo aunque para mi pelo quizás necesito una definición más fuerte......tiene una textura viscosa pero más bien líquida, para ponerla correctamente, me iba poniendo en las palmas frotándolas y esparciéndolo de la raíz a las puntas. El olor es agradable y dulce, parecido al coco. La medida depende de la cantidad de cabellos y el grosor..... De todas las cremas y fijación que he probado para rizos, me quedo con la de Queen Helene :)

пластичные завитки

4942833198215716178님께서 12 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

У меня сухие, жёсткие волосы, плюс хим. завивка. Перепробовала огромное количество гелей (нравится эффект мокрых волос), но все они делают кудряшки стеклянными, но, НЕ ЭТОТ!!! Этот чудесный гель, делает всё. Локоны упругие, хорошо структурированные, пластичные, держатся несколько дней (во всяком случае у меня). Продукт СУПЕР!!! Наконец то, я нашла именно то, что искала. Рекомендую!!! Если отзыв понравился нажмите YES! Спасибо!

Super produit

Reviewer3155040님께서 7 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Je l'utilise sur mon fils de 8mois qui a les cheveux de type 3c. il est top et très doux et démêle très bien à tel point que je lui démêle les cheveux avec les doigts. Peut s'utiliser en no-poo

ריח מדהים

4783296429994217255님께서 10 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good.

5480305764932290709님께서 12 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good.