KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 38
언어
정렬

A good product for super-defined curls!

vickyherb님께서 6 25, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product works really well at giving you definition. I don't use it too often, so I haven't found the right amount to put in my hair. When I use too much, I get crunchy curls. I can quite easily make the crunchiness go away once my hair is completely dry by smoothing my curls with my hands, though, so it's not a big deal. The big issue, and the reason why I'm only giving this four stars instead of five, is this white dandruff-like residue that I get every time. A little bit of water gets rid of it, but it always appears on the top of my head, which takes the longest to dry, and 99% of the time I leave the house with wet/damp hair. This means that at some point during the day, the white stuff will magically appear and just sit there for all the world to see until I 1) realise my hair is now dry and 2) get to a mirror and some water.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Excellent Product

Reviewer1825878님께서 10 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I used it for the first time it was a little bit scary because it "frizzes" hair. It seems that all the moisture and water disappear and simultaneously swells the hair. The hair dries stiff but after drying, I scrunch out the crunch and my hair is perfect, soft, with well-defined curls.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Kinky Curly Curling Custard

byebyegluten님께서 6 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the one product that has worked for my curly hair! A little goes a long way, and it's an all natural product that doesn't weigh your hair down or make it super crispy.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

НЕ гадость

Elkaaa님께서 7 06, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Абсолютно не согласна с плохим отзывом на это средство. Это мой самый любимый гель для укладки! Покупаю уже 10 банку, наверное. Раньше, пока это средство не продавалось на iherb, приходилось втридорога заказывать с американских сайтов. Это средство для кудрявых (!!!) волос, и для подчеркивания натуральных кудряшек, возможно поэтому оно может и не понравиться. Использую на мокрые волосы и оставляю сохнуть натуральным образом. Гель легкий, не липкий, приятно сладко ненавязчиво пахнет, и с замечательным составом! С ним волосы не утяжеленные м мягкие на ощупь, кудряхи красиво очерчены и не пушатся до вечера. В общем, кудрявые, смело пробуйте!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Kinky curly

5058100865577765176님께서 5 19, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice in my hair. Where I live is hot and humid in Hk. Thus product last the day. I have to use generous amounts so can be me costly for daily use. Loosens curls when applied and doesn't dry out too much by the end of the day wet look has gone. Doesn't stop shrinkage in my 3c hair

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Гадость!

Reviewer1264969님께서 12 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Может, я не поняла, на какой эффект данный продукт рассчитан??? Я использовала при закрутке на бигуди как фиксирующий гель. Ну и гадость, доложу я вам! При нанесении-липкий, ну,думаю, это пока, потом высохнет... Ага, не тут то было! Он так липкий и остается, волосы после раскручивания выглядят какими-то мокро-грязными, и поскольку гель их, видимо, утяжеляет, почти не накрутились. Бррр. Не знаю, что теперь с этой банищей делать.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Works really well!

5025934585534480233님께서 6 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

First let me say I am very happy to have this product back in my life . I moved overseas and they do not sell this in Sweden , I have also learn how to make the curling custard last longer and also soft to the touch. I use the curling custard as a set for my curls after I wash it and use Knot today . I leave the custard in my hair for three days then I wash my hair or some times for a week. What I do everyday is take some water on my hands or spritz my hair with water work my fingers through my hair and hey i have curls and my hair smells great. Curl pudding can last a while in your hair also if you add a light oil .Now make sure you do this after you spritz it with water and run your hands through your hair it has to be a lite oil okay and a oil with out protein . I say this because the curl custard has enough protein in it and if you add more then your hair gets that white residue . So use a lite oil like olive, jojoba , argon oil, please do not add a protien oil if you do this right your hair will be soft and touchable.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Changed my life!

5225621874424584848님께서 8 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Brilliant for taking volume out of bushy hair and creating defined curls. It also has no silicone etc - Halelujah! You need to follow the instructions but once you find what works for your curl type it's amazing. Can also use a VERY small amount to tame fly-aways / frizzies but this may not work for those with fine or less hair - I have a lot!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

LOVE THIS PRODUCT

5478937206156954973님께서 8 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This Kinky Curly product has made my hair really curly - LOVE it - thanks

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Awesome!

5435551792042384603님께서 10 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Awesome curls!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 38

1 2 3 4