KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-6 / 6
언어
정렬

A-Maize-ing Healthy & Fun Gluten-free Cereal

Reviewer1670267님께서 1 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is truly a-Maize-ing as stated on the box! I would call them puffs, not flakes, as the corn kernels have been puffed. They are largely crispy, somewhat crunchy, tasty and full of natural wholegrain goodness and flavour. I was afraid that they would be too sweet - still a tad too sweet for me - but the sweetness sets off the flavour. Unusual product as this is not the normal corn flakes but consists of interesting individual shapes with the wholegrain parts visible. I have ordered 4 more boxes - that's how good I think this rare gluten-free food is! It's organic as well.

Perfect sweetness

4684294166063330249님께서 5 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can eat two bowls and not feel guilty, but its not needed because these are quite fulling. The best healthy cornflake I've eaten. I will order these again and again.

delicious

5435967678412545670님께서 2 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

好み。

yanari님께서 11 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

コーン粉のコーンフレークに比べると咀しゃく回数は多くなります。 甘くてお菓子風ではあります。 最初は甘味だけを感じますが、食べ進むとその奥でしっかり塩味もします。 シンプルに美味しいです。

Вкусно.

5013248238482652113님께서 2 28, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Самые любимые хлопья. В меру сладкие, в молоке быстро не размокают и оооочень вкусные.

Too sweet...

Reviewer1971220님께서 1 09, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was hoping to find some yummy corn flake-type cereal for my kids but this is too sweet. We will eat it as a treat but not as a breakfast cereal. Great texture, though!

1-6 / 6