KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 66
언어
정렬

Love the Clean Smelling Aloe

Reviewer1573148님께서 5 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

We've tried all of the naturual, aluminum & paraben free deoderants on the market it JASON is the only one that REALLY works!! Aloe is the favorite for the masculin friendly scent. Works good for a clean female scent as well.

Мне не очень понравился

Reviewer2655419님께서 7 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

После применения есть ощущение влажности и липкости под мышками. Я считаю конкретно от пота он слабоват, на долгий трудовой день не вариант. Запах приятный алое вера.

не понравился

4873424202247523614님께서 7 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

не приятные ощущения на коже,хочется смыть..не пользуюсь

дездорант алое

Reviewer1224729님께서 9 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

хороший обьем стик твердый приятный запах

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

All natural and it works.

Reviewer3103060님께서 4 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I always had a concern about chemicals in deodorants. I am so glad that Jason's makes a product that is all natural, no animals harms and it works all day.

so so

DropDeadGorgeous님께서 9 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

At cold weather this deodorant stick is ok, though the smell is so so, but at hot weather it does nothing. I wouldn't buy it again though it's not harsh, suitable for sensitive skin.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

A natural deodorant that works

5486338046480250202님께서 10 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried several other natural 'stick' deodorants, and this brand is one that I've found works the best, especially when combined with the crystal rock deodorant (which I use anyway). The aloe scent is the one I like the best, but the lavender and apricot are very nice (and natural scents) as well and not overpowering.

Natural Deoderant

Reviewer2681961님께서 11 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works great for keeping my odors under control!

It;s work

5651438325613947700님께서 8 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried a lot of different deodorants that don't contain Aluminum Zirconium before, most of them did not work for me. Jason deodorant is the fist that really work. I went for a run on hot morning and deodorant did it job very well.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Really nice neutral smelling stick ...

acumen님께서 8 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

... for your armpits. I'm a man and use this, doesn't smell too feminine. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.