KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 12
언어
정렬

Highly recommend Joint Builder

Reviewer1499475님께서 11 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking the original formula Joint Builder about two years ago, after noticing that I was having trouble with my knees. (At that point I was only 34 or so. I'm not obese, I just have issues with my joints.) I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it since I'd used other Jarrow products with positive results. After being on it for maybe a couple of weeks I had a moment where I went to get up from being on the floor and I did so effortlessly. It was dumbfounding. I actually went and sat back down and replayed the maneuver just to experience it again. :D I can't even stress what a drastic improvement that was for me. Amazing. So I've been religiously taking the Joint Builder product for the past couple of years as a result. If you have joint issues, you will be guaranteed to notice some sort of results. After I saw that they'd come out with an improved "Ultra" formula I immediately tried a bottle of that, and continue to feel the positive results. This is one of those few products that actually truly does what it's supposed to do and is worth every penny.

joint maintenance

Reviewer1143270님께서 5 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ultra joint is the real deal. It works, I used it on my old dogs and they can walk comfortably again.

Take regularly

Reviewer1303204님께서 5 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think this, in combination with Jarrow silicone, has made a difference. My left knee is completely shot, need replacement but tooo young. I use a wheelchair but still must walk some & use a brace and cane--I think this Jarrow formula has helped ease the pain, along with my prayers, pain patches and morphine. I never miss a day taking my Joint Builder.

gave it a try

Reviewer2057416님께서 1 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started using the regular Joint Builder for months with wonderful success. So I thought I'd switch to this Ultra version and see, but after a few weeks it hasn't worked out. I'd agree that the formula "seems" great and amounts of ingredients are prudent. Granted I seem very sensitive to bodily changes than apparently most people, but I notably detected unfavorable changes such as stomach upset and just not feeling myself. I suspect that my body missed the extra vitamin C and esp. D of the regular version. I also liked only needing two tablets instead of three. Anyway, I'm back on the regular version and love it.

Great Product

Reviewer2124237님께서 8 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the ingredients this product has, plus hyaluronic acid and MSM, two ingredients hard to find in a joint product. I'm on my second bottle and I do believe it's helped the pain in my knee and lower back. I use this along with Jarrow's Bone-Up, a great combination.

Great joint formula

Reviewer3114559님께서 9 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really love this formula - it dissolved quickly upon taking so it didn't stick in my throat, and I noticed an improvement in days. It also didn't upset my stomach.

не понятно

5726120920927246510님께서 7 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

употребляю месяц, єффекта не заметила пока

wonderful for my German Shepherd, Dashiell

Reviewer1344878님께서 12 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is better for his hips than the other one I was buying.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Hard to swallow, but great product!

Reviewer1385493님께서 11 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product, good price

excellent

Reviewer2511091님께서 9 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really like so many Jarrow Formulas products.

1-10 / 12