KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 57
언어
정렬

Vision Improvement

Reviewer1465551님께서 2 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has worked with Jarrow Bilberry to improve my vision. I was starting to always use reading glasses and I am rarely using them now. This took about a month to have a noticeable effect, when taken as directed.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Ой шикарный антиоксидант!

LiUkraine님께서 7 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Вы знаете, я заказываю его уже во второй раз. В первый раз заказала, ибо вычитала формулу "супер-антиоксиданта" - екстракт винограда (или косточек) + селен+екстракт грейпфрута. Вот и выбрала этот бад в качестве екстракта виноградный косточек. И вы знаете, то ли мне так показалось, то ли оно действительно так - но пропив курс (все таблеточки вместе), кожа на лице стала другой, чище, подтянутее и кажется что даже морщинки под глазами не так заметны. Раньше часов в 8 п.м. после долгого дня коже выглядела уставшей. А сейчас - нормальной, живой. Так что вот так. ---> Экспериментируйте товарищи! Есть результат!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Super fast service, great price

Reviewer1915348님께서 10 18, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really haven't even had a cold since I started taking 1 of these a day back in late 2003. I'm 66 and I feel 25

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Resveratrol Synergy

Reviewer2152946님께서 1 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

At 43, fighting off aging is job one. These particular antioxidants are being used for lowering cholesterol and reducing heart disease. There are also studies showing kidney support. I trust Jarrow, I've used them for years. Ask me for a review in 10 years when I'm not diabetic.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

RJK

Reviewer1356587님께서 6 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just started taking this three weeks ago and swear I feel better. I am going to keep taking it.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Resveratrol

Reviewer2655331님께서 4 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Lowered my cholesterol over 40 points. My cholesterol went below 200 for the first time in 20 years. It's going to probably save my life (along with the other lowering drugs I use).

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Jarrow Formulas, Resveratrol Synergy

Reviewer1531236님께서 1 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is part of a healthy heart and circulatory necessary materials

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Taste is not good.

Reviewer2578526님께서 10 25, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Terrible taste, don't see any benefit for this versus Nature's Way.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

It's a good value

Reviewer2862676님께서 12 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I find this brand to be much like the others and at the time I bought it the cost was less.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

a good vegan product

Reviewer1237555님께서 12 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

these are vegan products and well balanced too

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!