KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 111
언어
정렬

Нeобходимая аминокислота для дeтeй с аутизмом

Lilia70님께서 7 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Хорошо помог 4-х лeтнeму рeбeнку с аутичными чeртами прeодолeть нeуклюжeсть при ходьбe и излишниe страхи.

Excellent

Reviewer1963688님께서 2 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have had ongoing challenges with muscle pain and cramping, and this product has definitely helped minimize the problem. Recommended!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

more energy, muscle strength and better breathing

Reviewer1503463님께서 2 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product didn't take long at all to kick in. I immediately knew that I was adding this as a keeper to my daily supplements. I have muscle weakness and this truly helped. It also helped me with breathing in so far as I'm not out of breath much now. And I have more energy. And this all took place by day 2.

Great for energy, but...

Reviewer1497043님께서 10 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Those who can get insomnia from time to time should be careful the first time they take this. I've only been taking this for 4 days, and each day i've struggled to sleep. The first day I took 3 in the morning, and could not sleep at ALL that night, the second and third day I took 2 in the morning and still could had trouble sleeping those nights. Today I took just one in the morning and i'm hoping tonight I can actually get some rest. That said, i'm 24 and have had occassional insomnia from time to time, and I usually wake up several times though out the night so anyone similiar I caution. If I could sleep on this stuff it would be a great product.

Dolly Clark, MD.

Reviewer1292451님께서 5 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This formula is 3 different Carnitines. They act together to generate much energy. I am 70-yrs. old and play Tennis weekly. This product strengthens my Game and stamina, to play with the younger gals.

Seems to be excellent

Reviewer1509979님께서 8 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not too many carnitine products have had noticeable effects on me. This one does. It is well rounded an it seems to provide a boost and keep my metabolic rate higher. I take it about an hour before working out.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Helps with energy and prevents muscle fatigue.

Reviewer3026274님께서 11 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use one a day to keep muscles and tendons strong and to keep up energy. It also helps with cognitive functions. Good that it's vegetarian.

Great!

Reviewer1348336님께서 1 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel more alert since I've been taking this product. I feel like I can think more clearly. I will continue taking it.

Great product

Reviewer1852029님께서 3 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this formula to clear up a mysterious skin rash. It has fumaric acid in it and I think this is what finally got the weeping rash of two years, just above my ankle, to go away about a week after using it. I am a vegetarian and I think the carnitine, four types, in this product is needed. No carnitine is in plants, as far as I know. I have been using this product for a year now, love it.

Great natural energy booster

Reviewer2728291님께서 4 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best price I could find for a great product, it got me off of coffee and helps me get a hard workout without running out of breath.

1-10 / 111