KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-6 / 6
언어
정렬

Bone Up (3 per day)

5574492261122529866님께서 6 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an amazing product to ward off osteoporosis. The perscription alternatives are quite dangerous and this product has rebuilt bone for me. All women....start early on this one

Really good stuff

Reviewer1636704님께서 4 21, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was skeptical at first but my mother really notices a difference when she takes it for a broken shoulder.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

We'll see how it works, but looks hopeful so far

Reviewer3109353님께서 8 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Osteoporosis and bone density issue run in my family, so I've been researching different types of calcium to find the most absorbent formulation. This type of calcium, from what I understand, is supposed to be the most absorbent type available right now, so I am hopeful that this might help to stave off any potential bone density issues I may encounter in the future.

Jarrow Bone UP

5657549226146000003님께서 11 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Price is good, delivered on-time

Great

vitaminecopii님께서 9 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

We love this product as a bone support. The capsule is perhaps big but it's easier to take 3/day than 5 smaller capsules

Huge

4801256651354363190님께서 4 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking this supplement for many years and from my own experience AND what I have read about this combination of ingredients, it is excellent. HOWEVER, I didn't know they had halved the recommended dosage by DOUBLING the size. Had I even glimpsed the ACTUAL CAPSULE SIZE photo on the bottle, I would have run the other way. I am a huge iherb fan and have been taking supplements, and lots of them, for over 4 decades, but I don't dare to even try swallowing this one. The other reviewers seem to have done fine. Or been lucky. If you have ever gotten a pill stuck in your throat OR had a few of them backed up, you'd hesitate too. I take some pretty large cod liver oil capsules (and I never take tablets), but they are slippery and more stream lined, and they soften if you leave them our for a little while. I wish I'd known. I wouldn't have bought these. I'm going back to the original bottle and hope they don't discontinue it. So what if I have to take six. The contractions from pills in the throat are worse than childbirth.

1-6 / 6