KO
평가
1-10 / 105
언어
정렬

The best multivitamin EVER!

Reviewer2512747님께서 2 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

You take these Liquid-Gels 3 times a day. They were recommended to me by a friend, and I recommend them to EVERY Woman I know! They make you feel fabulous and give you energy that I didn't think was possible. I have 3 kids, a full time job and have the energy to work out too. Try them... I promise you won't want to live without them.

Wonderful Vitamin

Reviewer2604356님께서 10 11, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have Crohns disease and cannot digest vitamins well but this one was an exception to the rule. Wonderful

Irwin Naturals, Women's Living Green Liquid-Gel

Reviewer2193642님께서 4 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought this for my 21 year old daughter who is in college, and she finds that it definitely makes a difference in that it helps with her energy level and overall sense of well-being.

A Healthy Choice for Women's Multis

Reviewer1096212님께서 8 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can actually feel the difference when I take these vitamins; my energy level remains at a constant during the day, with no spiking or lethargic hits. I also believe these vits are helping to health out my skin and hair.

Irwin Naturals, жизни женщин-зеленая жидкость гель Мульти, 90 Жидкий Soft-гели

5218609262222838961님께서 8 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Я покупала и пила разные витамины. Но именно от этих мне хотелось летать. Реальный прилив энергии и хорошего настроения. Отличный состав. Единственный минус - довольно крупные капсулы, но проглотить вполне можно. Флакон стеклянный, но упакован так, что приходит в целости и сохранности. Еще закажу на осень и весну. От этих витаминов даже кожа стала лучше и ногти крепче.

Excellent energy

Reviewer1949759님께서 9 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife works a lot of different hours. When she takes these, she is not tired and copes very well. If she goes a couple of days without, she starts to really drag and get irritated easily. She swears by them. I use the men's and swear by them as well. It is a difference of a 20 minute nap and a 2 hour nap.

Great Vitamins

Reviewer2957516님께서 12 08, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are by far the best vitamins I have taking. Because they are packed with so many needed nutrients you find yourself not having cravings; so a great side effect is weight comes off and stays off.

Living Green Liquid Gel

Reviewer1702930님께서 1 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best daily I have ever taken. Boost your mental acuity and energy WITHOUT any caffine or un-natural buzz or hyperness.

Supplement reaction

Reviewer2585237님께서 1 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

After taking Women's Living Green Liquid-Gel multi for a period of a couple of weeks, I noticed a problem with increased mood swings. When I stopped, the problem disappeared. I forgot that I tried this supplment a while back and had the same reaction. There must be an ingredient that doesn't agree with me.

excellent product- womens formula

LauraRothrock님께서 9 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Used to recommend this product when I worked at a health food store. Repeat buyers. (the full line is quit good) I use it and still recommend it. I also like ‘Life’s Fortune’ mulit food source vitamin. Love iherb for all the price benefits and service.

1-10 / 105