KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가
평가
1-10 / 18
언어
정렬

Достойный шампунь.

Surikata님께서 10 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Хороший шампунь. Очень приятно пахнет чем то вкусно-цитрусовым. Сам по себе прозрачный. Мои волосы очень хорошо его приняли. Отлично моет, не сушит. Состав богатый и ничего запретного.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

never looked back

Reviewer2750274님께서 1 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

absolutely the best organic line I've found. Love reducing the chemicals in personal beauty products, but goes to the next step to deliver wonderful hair products that work!!!! Definitely deserves the five star.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

хорошо!

Reviewer2189662님께서 11 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Хороший шампунь с приятным ароматом. Расход небольшой. Использую в паре с кондиционером. Волосы легкие и послушные.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Nice smell

5364198001379123559님께서 2 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very nice smells tangerine. The consistency of the gel slightly, but I do not mind. Very good foam. One of my favorites.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good Product

Reviewer1438643님께서 2 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product but very pricey for such a small bottle. One of the best shampoos that I have tried. Only good for one month.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

よかったです。

Reviewer1401141님께서 10 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I herbの今まで使ったシャンプーの中で一番よかったです。 髪の毛の量が多くて、硬い髪質ですが、使っていくうちに髪の毛がしなやかに なりました。成分も自然由来のものなので気に入ってます。 香りもハーブのいい香りがします。リピートします。

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

気に入ってます

Reviewer2534993님께서 9 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

コンディショナーと合わせて使っています。香りがハーブみたいなちょっと独特なかんじですが慣れると好きになりました。シャンプーの香りは残らず、コンディショナーの香りが残ります。少量でも泡立つのでコスパがいいと思います。騎士岸になりますが、コンディショナーをつけるとつるっつるになります♪

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great shampoo

5132727343015556137님께서 1 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

The ingredients are great and my hair is softer after using this. I like that it is natural without the harsh chemical ingredient. It is cheaper than the other shampoo that I have ever used, butvitbis definitely a winner. Recommend to give this a try.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Why is this discontinued?

Reviewer1058913님께서 4 10, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Innersense makes a great shampoo that doesn't have any harmful chemicals, foams up decently, and doesn't strip hair of its moisture. It has a mild citrus scent that doesn't linger and isn't overwhelming, unlike many others from iherb I've tried. I'm sad that iherb seems to be discontinuing many items that I regularly use and like. This is my first review because I'm so upset that this shampoo is being discontinued.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

¡DESCONTINUADO!!! :(

martaekos님께서 3 23, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

¡Por queeé!!! De los mejorcitos champús que he tenido! Cabello suelto, brilllante, con volumen, sin encrespamiento... ¡Muy gustoso de usar por su textura y su perfume! ¿Por qué señores de iHerb?

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 18

1 2