KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 22
언어
정렬

Silicea is good for Cleansing the skin and body

Reviewer2942512님께서 9 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good for removing toxins and great to help relieve the hot sweats associated with menopause.

Excellent product

Reviewer1776976님께서 10 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had this ano-rectal fistula(never went under surgery though many doctors suggested) for over 3-4 years, didn't know what was the cause of never healing oozing wounds.. I finally read ancient book by James Compton B, where He mentioned the treatment for a case similar to mine. I'm taking this 2 pellets early in the morning and the evening, dissolve it under my tongue and whole day I mix 8 pellets in 40 oz water bottle which I finish within a day. Now, I'm winning the battle against this irritating disease, now it's very rare to even feel I'm suffering from fistula. Hylands Silicea is a wonder drug. Thanks a lot

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

soothes abcesses, boils or irritated scars

Reviewer2712994님께서 11 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Provides gentle relief. Works for me on a surgical scar that is on a pressure point. It gets irritated and sore every once in awhile. The scar used to become infected after that and there was nothing I could do before it did. Now I take Belladonna, Silica and use Nelson Bach USA, Cuts and Scrapes Cream, with Hypericum and Calendula and the scar is soothed and restored to softness and comfort in a few days.

Hyland's, 12, Silicea 6X, 1000 Tablets (

Reviewer1489404님께서 3 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this as part of a protocol for natural osteoporosis prevention.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

no titleHyland's, #12, Silicea 6X, Skin Eruptions, Brittle Hair and Nails, 1000 Tablets

Reviewer1670674님께서 5 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the only thing I've ever used that stops my splitting nails.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

good

Reviewer1994440님께서 12 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nails are growing it's great more than happy

#12

karishma님께서 6 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for skin problems.

My nails are beautiful

Reviewer1122308님께서 6 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using for about 6 mos. I almost gave up, but I reminded myself as to why I was taking the tablets. They really work!

Very good!

Reviewer3324415님께서 6 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recommend this product for people with skin problems. Really does the job! Wounds heal very soon. Only you need to be patient, because silicea needs some time to do its work.

Not sure

Reviewer1600024님께서 1 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

A naturopath recommended that I try this product for my fingers. I have hard, bony swellings, which I believe are called Herberden's nodes that can develop in the distal interphalangeal joints, the joints closest to the end of the fingers. I believe this is a result of training traditional karate for 20 plus years. I think it is working, as the nodes have not gotten any larger and sometimes they don't seem as large. After I finish this bottle I should have a better idea of its effectiveness.

1-10 / 22