KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 21
언어
정렬

Один из любимых продуктов, удивляюсь что мой отзыв первый))))

Vedana님께서 5 15, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Трава святого Василия, индийский базилик или как его еще называют Тулси (Туласи) одно из главнейших лекарственных растений Аюрведы. По аюрведе он гармонизирует все чакры человека и дарит ему гармонию. Но в чакрах я специалист небольшой, пью его регулярно (курсами не более 30 дней с обязательным перерывом) уже много лет от бронхиальной астмы. Он улучшает состояние легких, повышает иммунитет и успокаивает, снижает тревожность. А тревожность мало того что частый спутник астмы, она заметно может ухудшать её течение. Чем тяжелее астма - тем больше тревожность, и так по кругу. Не могу сказать что он позволяет полностью избавиться от гормонов сразу. Если течение тяжелое, без гормонов получится вряд ли. Но если течение не тяжелое, то его прием способствует снижению частоты приступов. Не претендую на научную достоверность, клинических испытаний не проводила, но лично мне однозначно помогает. Если мой отзыв был Вам полезен и интересен нажмите пожалуйста "Да" внизу, мне будет приятно. Здоровья Вам и удачных покупок!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great respiratory support...

huck03님께서 8 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I discovered this product quite by accident, and have now taken it for a couple of years. Holy Basil is often marketed as supporting a 'feeling of calmness and well-being', so I gave it a try. It did nothing to support the claims, but I did notice that I was breathing more easily. I have asthma, and at that time I was taking inhaled corticosteroids twice a day, still having minor trouble at night, and bouts of acute illness during allergy seasons. After researching the Holy Basil a bit more, I found that respiratory support was it's traditional use! I weaned off those steroids, under dr supervision, and now use this herb 2x a day, along with reishi. While I still have minor disturbances in the evenings or when around allergens, I find than an extra dose improves things. I also keep a rescue inhaler on hand at all times... Just in case! Asthma is nothing to play with, so I'd never change meds without consulting a dr, but this herb has WORKED for me! iHerb has it for the best price I've found.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Holy Basil

Reviewer1351020님께서 3 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this for about 5 months now. I had read that it helped modulate cortisol levels and helped respiration. I have found this to be true on both comments. AH

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Happy pills

4997456849209915264님께서 1 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

These help with my depression where St. John's Wort and 5-HTP failed.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great for Anxiety

Reviewer2074869님께서 2 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take it for anxiety and it gives results in less than 30 minutes after taking it. I usually take one pill if the anxiety level is mild, and two or three if it is high. It also helps me to avoid getting IBS, which usually happens after intense anxiety derived from stressful situations.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Can't comment yet

adechamplain님께서 11 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this to use to help my Adrenals. I haven't used it yet much. I have lately tried Tulsi tea and found that it totally made me feel calm and it was a great focussed feeling. No anxiety so I wanted to have something like this on hand to try should I find myself anxious and needing centring but I can't yet comment on this one.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

毎朝欠かさず

Reviewer1019070님께서 8 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

これを忘れると調子が出ません。

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Holy Basil is calming agent

4898716772276784502님께서 9 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking holy basil capsules and feel a calming affect apart from improving general health.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

helps deal with stress

Reviewer1052411님께서 2 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Can tell a difference in how I experience stressful situations and people. Seem to be maintaining my focus and calm. Very good.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Nice product

seanna님께서 6 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Pure quality and powerful.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 21

1 2 3