KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-7 / 7
언어
정렬

Great Product with added bonus!

Reviewer1431827님께서 1 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product to detoxify and get my lymphatic system working regularly again. As an added benefit, I noticed it cleared up my acne as well. Seemed to bring everything quickly up to the surface and then it was gone. Haven't seen this happen in forever. Definitely works!!

Amazing

5131151762371819200님께서 7 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Awesome for skin and lymphatic system. It moves out the acids that burn the skin from extracellular fluid towards kidneys for removal. Therefore, I would suggest using a kidney tincture as well. (i have skin condition that never heals, but not when i use these products)

Effective

Reviewer1771293님께서 5 26, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product appears to be doing its job of helping lymphatic circulation. Great idea!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

great product, will buy again

Reviewer1072508님께서 8 31, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

am doing a lymphatic cleanse right now and this product works! I get a lot of mucus substance out, so though a tough process I definitely feel better. Plus for flexible dosage, as you can adjust the number of drops as needed

眠りが深くなったような気がします。

4954014265653718886님께서 10 25, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

1度に30滴を1日3回! その割には少量の小瓶なので直ぐ終わってしまいます。 スポイトワンプッシュ分が30滴なので、この大きさが適正なら仕方ないです。 飲用し始めてから、良く眠くなってしまいます。マッサージした後のように全身の巡りが良くなったからではないでしょうか?

Wonderful features

5708907911560394663님께서 12 31, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I haven't used this long enough to know all the benefits. But, it is a wonderful blend that I used two or three times a day for about 3 weeks. I will repurchase.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Can't tell if there's a difference

4666558633186438682님께서 2 11, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다.

Makes me gain weight since it increases estrogen, not sure about the detoxing effects or what to look out for.

1-7 / 7