KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 40
언어
정렬

Recipe for health!

Reviewer1611526님께서 4 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

A friend who is extremely knowledgeable about nutrition introduced me to a fabulous "green drink". I mix 2/3 of a glass of filtered water with 1 and 1/2 dropper of ChlorOxygen, Mint Flavored and agave syrup (to taste - I use 1 Tablespoon). Stir the mix, then add chipped ice to fill the glass. It's delicious.....and so nutritious. Truly a drink for these times! Try it, and it'll be your favorite too!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Хлорофилл это зеленая кровь растений🍀

Olga-Pi님께서 6 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

обычно беру хлорофилл без добавок ,но в этот раз не было в наличии взяла этот на пробу.Ну что сказать вполне достойный продукт ,пью практически постоянно польза колоссальная особенно у кого низкий гемоглобин ,пейте и увидите по анализам как ваша кровь изменится в лучшую сторону и не забывайте про воду 1,5 - 2 литра в день .

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

отличный хлорофил

orenischi님께서 4 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

по адекватной цене. Аналоги в аптеках стоят гораздо, а разы дороже. Очень экономичный. Правда, особых улучшений показателей в плане выносливости я не заметила, но, когда сдавала кровь, услышала удивленный возглас врача, который сказал, что показатели идеальные. Так что средство работает. Невероятно чистит желудок, убирает запах изо рта.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

almost same taste with just water

Reviewer1064435님께서 7 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

i purchased this with nonflavored one together. i could rarely feel the difference. both taste almost the same as regular water. so i use one at work and one at home. it's been a couple of weeks to drink daily. now i feel more energetic and healthier. i will definitely order more for myself and for my younger brother who recently got blood vessel surgery

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Excellent Product ChlorOxygen

Reviewer2985832님께서 5 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I talk to my neighbors son who tried his mothers order. He stated it was great for stamina. So I order two bottles, one for me and one for my mother. My mother has asbestos on her lungs and was also diagnosed with Chronic Lymphatic Leukemia. I felt this ChlorOxygen would help her breathing, which it does tremendously. Now she is back to exercising daily and I feel the ChlorOxygen has help in making this possible, her age(85) Try it you'll love it.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

отзыв

Reviewer3246043님께서 12 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Очень хорошие капли.Лёгкий вкус мяты.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

very good

Reviewer1041687님께서 6 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

this product gives a great boost of energy and improves on body odour find it easier to breath after taking this

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Used on mountain race

Reviewer2579171님께서 9 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband runs marathons and other races and he ran a race in Colorado this past weekend. He had been using the chloroxygen at home for about a week. He said that his oxygen level stayed good at the higher elevations though the last time he ran a race there his oxygen got low and he had to stop. I'm planning to take it to Peru with me next month.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Health factor that is beneficial

Reviewer1319633님께서 10 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

i love the fact this product comes in mint flavor. this prodcut is essential to my everyday exercise. it helps me breathe better while exercising.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

ex smoker

Reviewer3285005님께서 11 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good suplement to intestinal cleaning and also a good help to increased lung performance.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 40

1 2 3 4