KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-9 / 9
언어
정렬

Best Hair Color

Reviewer1676115님께서 8 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best hair color...as with any hair color the your hair is several shades darker than you'd think but there is no awful smell. It covers stubborn gray hair about as long as other colors without drying your hair out as well. I'd recommend this product to anyone and everyone.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Хорошая!

5137765492907135446님께서 9 17, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Но при смывании оставляет тёплый подтон все же. Хотя при окрашивании и ещё недели 2 держит холод. На концах все не плохо, но у корней чуть в медь когда смывается ( у меня небольшая седина ). И при всем при этом еще буду ее пробовать, мне тон очень понравился. Хочу просто теперь корни подкрашивать и все раз в три недели. Волосы после неё нормальные, даже как-будто объёма на время прибавилось)

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

натуральная краска

4784057265199144839님께서 5 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

очень бережное окрашивание волос. Смывать краску лучше без шампуня и необходимо подержать бальзам прилагающийся к краске минуты три. Лучше бальзам купить отдельно и время от времени пользоваться им.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Хорошая.

WildFlower님께서 8 11, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Конечно не пепельный оттенок, но и не красный с рыжиной. Волосы приятные на ощупь. Краски хватает на два использования для волос до плеч. Волосы тонкие, пушистые, вьющиеся, сухие на кончиках. Буду покупать ещё.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Herbatint Hair Color 5C

Reviewer1494476님께서 10 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This colour is perfect for my hair, as it is just a little lighter than my natural colour (I am 55 next Monday so slightly lighter is more elegant), and does not have unwanted red tones. Color 5C is no longer available on the shelf in Australia so I have to order it through the Internet. Regards Lorna

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

染まりはいいけど

iopiop님께서 5 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

おばさんが使うには色もまぁ良かったし、染まりはとても良かったです。色持ちもヘナに比べれば良いです。量はちょっと少なめ。リピ無しの決め手は、ゴワゴワ感が半端ない。シャンプーをして流した後、髪が全部頭に張り付きます。指が全く入りませんでした。髪質によるところもあるのでしょうが、ケミ染めで傷んだ時よりひどかった。

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Fan of this prodct for years now

Reviewer1963608님께서 9 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mix this with another shade, and paint it on the limited area where I need it (at temples) with a paintbrush. Because you use only as much as you need and then can seal the bottle up, the bottle lasts me for ages. I like it that it is less toxic than other stuff, and that I can do it so easily myself. The color does not last as long if I am swimming in chlorinated pool.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

very very good and beautiful colours

MukMas님께서 12 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

this one is obviously very dark, i mix it with light ash blond, and OMG, what an amazingly beautiful color i get! looks so natural and really pretty

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Darker than expected, fades

Reviewer2625092님께서 9 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This dye will make your hair as dark as Katy Perry's or Cher's (or very close). It successfully covered all my gray hair without mixing it with an "N" color, as the directions said, but unfortunately it was much darker than I expected. UPDATE: Although the color was initially ash colored and darker than my natural hair color, it faded with time. Several months later as my hair grew out and the roots became visible, the part I dyed actually looked oranger and slightly lighter than my natural hair color. I don't think the ash color lasts. This dye did permanently cover the gray. I definitely recommend buying 1-2 shades lighter than how you think it will turn out based on the color's name. If you want to maintain an ash color, it will probably require a semi-permanent dye to be applied every so often. I think this problem of the ash color washing out is typical of most permanent hair dyes even from salons.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-9 / 9