KO
1-10 / 33
언어
정렬

hydrogen peroxide

Reviewer3328027님께서 10 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's working, really. But don't believe it's chamomile's effect. It is hydrogen peroxide, it smell like hydrogen peroxide, it hurts skin like hydrogen peroxide. it'll break you hair like usial hydrogen peroxide. It's hydrogen peroxide - so you can buy it as is, without any "chamomile's" fairy tales.

Натуральный продукт

Reviwer님께서 7 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Осветляет не сильно. Использовался в спрее на отросшие корни. На светло-русых оттенках волос смотрится естественно, красиво. На более осветленных - корни останутся темнее основной массы волос. Так что совсем светлым блондинкам не подойдет. Плюс оттенок получается золотистым (если кому-то нужен пепельный, то стоит воспользоваться "фиолетовыми" шампунями или бальзамами). Не портит волосы. Жмите YES, если мой отзыв вам полезен.

Great!

Reviewer3343239님께서 8 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It really works! But if you do as it says on the bottle it won't work.. No, you have to put it in a spray bottle and spray it in your towel dried hair, then you blow dry your hair and voila! The hair is a few shades lighter..

highlights that look natural

Reviewer2364553님께서 11 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was looking for a product to lighten my hair naturally with the help of the sun. This product worked fabulously. I love the fact it has many natural ingredients. I thought it was hard to use in the bottle it comes in, following their directions. I put it in a small spray bottle and just sprayed the areas I wanted to lighten , that was much easier and worked great!! Loved it !! Great alternative to Beach blonde which has been discontinued.

Никакого эффекта!

AnnetaI님께서 6 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Не заметила никакого изменения после использование этого средства!

Herbatint (Antica Herbavita), Chamomile Hair Lightener

SweetberryIV님께서 8 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

я натуральная блондинка, но с возрастом волосы стали темнеть. Купила данное средство в надежде без помощи красок осветлить волосы. Чуда не произошло. Средство наносила на 1 час, на влажные вымытые волосы. Результат: цвет остался прежнем, волосы стали сухими и появилась перхать. Использовала весь флакон в надежде накопительного эффекта. Результат 0.

like sun in

Reviewer2019598님께서 9 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

just like sun in

Really helpful!

theprettyblossoms님께서 4 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've bought this product expecting to have a subtle effect in my dark hair. However, the results were much more noticeable than I thought. I moved the product in a spritz container and used it once a week on my freshly washed hair then I would blow-dry it. That is how I got the most results. My natural dark hair has become a really beautiful shade of auburn with no traces of dryness as I would have got from dying it. However, I must say that my hair tips (which have been colored before) hadn't really changed so I guess this works mostly on natural hair.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Excellent! Loved the results!

Reviewer3003471님께서 7 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I already have scandinavian blonde hair but it had gotten a little dull and dark. So I bought this product because i didn't want to use conventional bleach as it will damage my very fine hair. I completely soaked my hair with half the bottle and kind of massaged it in and went out in the sun until it was dry. Then washed it out. The results were amazing. My hair became a few shades lighter and brighter. The results were amazing and my hair was not damaged at all!!! A+

not working

Reviewer3028706님께서 4 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I waited a very long time until the product will be available and very disappointed when she got it. The first time I had inflicted on the hair for 15 minutes and saw no results. The second time I increased the time for an hour and still no result ... I have blonde hair and they are not lit up for a single tone: (

1-10 / 33