KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 23
언어
정렬

excellent quality

Reviewer1909281님께서 9 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can bore people for ages about how great Holy Basil aka Tulsi is. It does so many amazing things, particularly on a mental and spiritual level: clears your mind, allows you to rise above your petty concerns and, dare I say it, feel love. it is also a very very good lung and respiratory system energizer. Holy Basil is up there, if not better, than Wild Reishi for its effects on the consciousness. it is much much cheaper and easier to get hold of than Wild Reishi

Excellent For Stress - My Partner Has "Stolen" My Supply

Reviewer1427390님께서 3 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Dr Oz on his show said this was for controlling excessive cortisol. I took it and it worked - it helped calm me before sleeping. Then my partner had adrenalin surges when she tried to get off an addictive medication. I suggested she try this. She loved it, said it brought her stress under control. She now takes it more often than I do. Well done, Herb Pharm, for a great product.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Taken with cloves to remove worms and parasite

Reviewer2849606님께서 4 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great remedy for parasite cleanse. Studies show synergistic effect when taken with cloves to remove worms and parasites.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Alergy and respiratory function booster.

Reviewer3097011님께서 6 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Add (4) drops to teas to clear sinuses and improve lung function.

Healing

Reviewer2868174님께서 4 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this because I was having some chronic bronchial and lung issues - I have really noticed a great difference with Holy Basil, and plan to continue using it - as always, delivery is EXcelent!

Holy Basil, Liquid Herbal Extract

Reviewer1632997님께서 4 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Holy Basil is reported to reduce stress and anxiety, and improve mental clarity, which I have experienced. It’s easy to drink as a hot tea during the day or evening. This is a product I will continue to take.

Holy Basil

4984685557038026102님께서 8 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product and has a great taste

むは~

megu1107님께서 10 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

すごく濃くて青い味と香り。ホーリーバジルって名前が素敵過ぎます。

Did't feel any different

Reviewer3335224님께서 2 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I felt a slight difference in my mood the first two days but after that I felt no difference

excellent

Reviewer2672403님께서 11 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

seems to work immediately. takes my nerves and anxiety away.

1-10 / 23