KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 13
언어
정렬

кажется, что оно реально работает

5702310963241320436님께서 7 25, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

сложно вв это поверить, но я уже несколько раз давала пить ребенку эту жидкость, когда он начинал заболевать и он огурцом через день скакал...чудеса! надо для взрослых попробовать...

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

в процессе

saba1311님께서 11 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

пока пьем только три недели. вирусы проходят мимо , если и попадаются. проверяю реакцию аллергии у ребенка. есть подозрение, что капли способствуют

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Очень понравился, рабочая вещь

5023258059777950592님께서 1 22, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다.

Брала сыну (1.9) пил с удовольствием как написано в аннотации по 5 капель. Когда был контакт с подозрительными людьми на простуду давала по 20 капель, не заболели. Понравился! Буду заказывать еще.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Really makes a difference!

4760115238750635273님께서 12 20, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

We moved to the UK 3 months ago and my son (18 months old) was ill all.the.time, he would recover, be well for a few days and then pick up the latest cough going around. I started giving him 5 drops of this twice a day (I know it's actually 3 times/day but I always forget) and he has not been ill since. One morning -the day after his playgroup with about 30 children and the germs going round and round - he had a runny nose. I gave him 5 drops three times that day and by the evening the runny nose was gone! I know with a lot of natural stuff you think "hhhm, might have been the stuff I have taken, might not have been, maybe I was just lucky". With this stuff you really notice a difference.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

子どもには

Reviewer1612848님께서 2 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

子どもの風邪引き始めに使用しています。

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

子供の健康作り。

5015484398123676035님께서 8 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

アルコールフリーで味も良く、リピートしています。風邪のシーズンには欠かせません。

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great taste

Reviewer1371129님께서 1 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

kids love it and willingly come running. We use this whenever we are exposed to germs and it keeps us healthy

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great product and value

Reviewer3128180님께서 3 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is an excellent way to stave off colds in children, and it tastes great too. Just a few drops in water daily when a cold is coming on, and the cold disappears. Wonderful for daycare children who are in an environment that is always assaulting their immune system.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Very satisfied

5017561593424096932님께서 6 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got it in 2 weeks, no damage and seems working well for us. Thanks, Vita;y

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

echinacea

avo909님께서 8 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think it will be the best echinacea to my doughter!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 13

1 2