KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-6 / 6
언어
정렬

EXCELLENT!

Reviewer2643727님께서 3 13, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

PROS: I'm allergic to milk proteins, so egg protein is the best for me. This product mixes well and doesn't foam up (the Now Foods Eggwhite Protein power does).

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

A well deserved rating for a great protein powder

5166623955319339046님께서 10 25, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Anabolic mscle in my opinion is by far the only protein powder that actually works. I have been a bodybuilder for years and have used many different products,some with decent results,others not. I have used the healthy and fit products before and have purchased them directly from company at an expensive rate, and although I find their products well suited for me I just could'nt afford it. Just by chance I discovered iHerb and discovered Anabolic muscle.I like the fact that it's affordable, that will bring me back,but also because it's a product that works. It's atried and true formula that will help the serious bodybuilder or enthusiast, definitely achieve ,through hard work their muscle building goals. Don't get me wrong, their is no miracle powder or pil that will catapult you to success you definitely have to hit hte weights hard and a clean diet is crucial, but ANABOLIC MUSCLE is the right product to have in your bodybuilding arsenal. Thankyou iHerb I hope you continue carrying Healthy and Fits' A nabolic Muscle at a very reasonable purchasing cost it is a great product and I ,for one will be coming back.

Pleased with the product

4638914680228676093님께서 2 18, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best protein supplement powder I have found on the market. The high protein rating. Mixes well in fluids. I like the fact it is sweetened with stevia. Many products brag about not having sugar then upon reading the label, you discover that have added some artficial sweetner, usually Sucralose. This gives you your money's worth.

Great

Reviewer1165434님께서 7 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product. I have seen some great changes since I began using it!

难喝哦 有点苦……

5568216254555360128님께서 8 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

还好是打折买的

喝到嘴里 差点哭出来 无效 吃了没用

5576251823093687552님께서 10 28, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

味道喜人 那一苦味让我浑身酸爽~