KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 27
언어
정렬

Очень нравится.

RamRam님께서 9 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Прекрасная смесь соков разных трав, спирулины, хлореллы, морских водорослей, энзимов, бактерий. Пью утром и вечером (не поздно) перед или вместо еды. Если вместо еды, то еще какие-нибудь добавки использую. Легкая для желудка, уменьшает аппетит, тонизирует.

excellent product!

timeless님께서 4 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Definitely one of the best products I have purchased on iherb.com. I take 8-12 caps daily, and they give me loads of energy; my mind is clearer and I feel happier. (:

Fabulous

Reviewer3361378님께서 1 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best tasting greens! Much nicer than Paradise ORAC greens. So much diversity of ingredients plus the company seems very ethical, and answer questions on their facebook page very quickly. I also take the capsules to get a bigger nutrient boost. My whippet (dog) loves this. I mix a little vitamineral green with HealthForce Fruits of the Earth and some water and he laps it up and looks at me for more! His coat looks fantasic too. No fillers in the product at all!

Best Ever

Reviewer2532988님께서 6 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product...have been taking it for years and studied under the developers. They are virtually unbeatable in quality and integrity. This was the fastest shipping and best price I could find...will be a loyal customer from now on. Thank you!

GREAT !!!

Reviewer1278127님께서 11 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

First few days was feeling pretty down but then it was Great n i figured out that it was actually doing the cleansing stuff. I am having both vitamineral green n earth n its just AWESOME...... Way to go healthforce

VitaMineral Green

Reviewer1353409님께서 12 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful product that i never want to be w/out. So glad that Dr. Sheridan has them in V-caps now!:)

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

This beats any regular multivitamin

Reviewer1581273님께서 3 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great energy and all natural sources!

Best Raw Greens!

4688409935953120643님께서 4 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great source of organic vegetables, easy to consume in capsule form. Hope that the company may release all the other formulas in pill form too, for easy consumption and portability (during travel especially).

Excellent Vitamins

Reviewer2678885님께서 3 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking these for a little over 2 weeks now and do find that I feel better as far as energy and general well being. Thanks!

Awesome!!!!

Reviewer1350062님께서 8 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel good, da na nana nana na...

1-10 / 27