KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 38
언어
정렬

это что-то!!!

4928097017411142620님께서 8 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

достаточно мягкое средство и невероятно эффективное! позже дополню отзыв, а пока хочу предупредить: рассчитывайте прием препарата таким образом, чтобы спустя 3-5 часов после приема вы находились дома вблизи санузла, ничем не были заняты, лучше быть в этом момент дома одной, и надо иметь под рукой освежитель воздуха. поверьте, рекомендация выстраданна;)) принимаю половину от рекомендованной дневной дозы, увеличивать до целой дозы не планирую.

Works like a charm

Reviewer1331803님께서 1 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Got this stuff quickly and professionally, done a 10 day cleanse, in that 10 days stuff came out of me that would give you nightmares. I feel a hell of a lot better now, more energy, breath minty fresh and most importantly i know it works. Nice.

Icccckkkkkkkkkkk!

Reviewer1781635님께서 4 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I wanted to stick with this stuff and be able to give it a great review, but it is like trying to drink wook pulp mixed with sand. The few times I was able to choke it down it worked great but holy god is the stuff vile. None of the reviews I read alluded to the fact that only a termite would find the taste and consistency appealing. Maybe I'm naive about fiber cleansing but I just assumed that they were able to make the stuff palatable. My bad. In the product's defense, it does work really well - and fast. I didn't experience any cramping or gas. I may eventually cowboy up and force myself to power it down twice a day for 10 days like the directions specify for thorough cleansing. If you don't mind texture, consistency and taste issues in your liquid tonics, then this can definitely fit the bill, both results-wise and price-wise.

Nice balanced formula

Reviewer1354356님께서 11 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this any time I need a little relief from bloating. Or would like to do a little "housecleaning". I believe works well with any type of parasite type cleanse to keep the herbs moving through the small intestine and sweeping everything away. If any problems with the parasite cleanse in the large intestine I just sweep it away by doing a coffee enema. This one-two solution has solved many issues for me.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great for when your feeling like you need a lift from the inside

Reviewer2270610님께서 2 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

There are times when I feel that tummy is weighing me down. I would use this to help me get cleaned and give me a little energy as well

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

many years of effective use

Reviewer3218974님께서 3 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

i found this product in the 80's and have used it off and on ...always very effective and not difficult. Reap the benefits

хорошо

5196915871356274346님께서 11 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

еще не пробовала

Works

Reviewer2064529님께서 12 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This works fast so don't have any plans to go out.

Very good !!

Reviewer3007488님께서 8 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works very well, takes about 7 hours to see it working. I do feel you should make sure you drink at least a couple of glasses of water straight afterwards. I love iHerb products !! and the shipping time to Australia is absolutely fantastic !!!

Really Works

Reviewer2355918님께서 12 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought for my grandfather, he told me is the best...

1-10 / 38