KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-6 / 6
언어
정렬

Good Tasting Tea that Works

Reviewer2442510님께서 2 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the taste of this tea. It is mild and flavorful and not mediciney at all. Also it works. I drink at least 2 cups of this tea a day in addition to other supplements like NuHair, and noticed a good steady growth of new spiky hair. It is helping for sure. But, to get the best result, you must clean your hair follicles too. You do that by leaving the shampoo on your head for 10-15 min when you wash your hair, with a shower cap on. You do that once a week for 2 months, once in 2 weeks for 2 months, then once a month for 2 months, and rinse with cold water at the end every time you shampoo. After that, may be once a month if you want. It even works for men if the follicles are healthy enough. Good luck.

Hair regeneration

5393761094902460811님께서 12 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes nice enough but I didnt notice any change at all in my hair

Taste soothing to me.

CuriocityLifestyle님께서 8 05, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Agree with some of the reviewers here that this tea taste good. I do not know about the effectiveness yet since I just started this tea in Aug 2016. Am giving this tea 3 stars for it's taste.

Нет

Smotrivnebo님께서 10 11, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

После этого чая разболелся желудок ... больше экспериментировать не захотела,выкинула

Herb Tea, Hair Regeneration

Reviewer1263925님께서 4 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really can't rate it, I haven't seen any change in my hair.

чай в пакетиках

5286165889567889044님께서 11 10, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Чай в пакетиках, для восстановления роста редкость , но и особого восстановления не ощутила! Скорее безвкусный даже чай!

1-6 / 6