KO
1-6 / 6
언어
정렬

Gone fast!

5071184579094667745님께서 3 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My kids ate the whole bag rather quickly.. Probably to quickly :). I'll be ordering these again.

Just ok

Reviewer3015140님께서 7 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was just ok. Won't buy again

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good

Reviewer1284478님께서 1 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not your average corn chip. But it is baked and is organic so I feel good about eating it. It tastes good too.

美味しい

Reviewer3252991님께서 5 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

さっぱり塩味で美味しかったです

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Low in Calories & WW points!

4730769326673872095님께서 3 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I read about this chip as it was recommended as a low point tortilla chip for Weight Watchers points. I had a difficult time finding it anywhere and finally realized I would have to order online since no one carried it locally. I was pleased by the taste, although not as tasty as the super high calorie/normal tortilla chips that top 1500 calories for a basket full at a mexican restaurant. You can fill yourself up and still have the taste. Even my husband doesn't mind them after he realized how much lower in calorie they were. But I still wish I could have the high fat version. It's just if you want to lose weight, you could only have less than half the amount of the normal chips. Great alternative.

If you like stale chips

Reviewer1486725님께서 1 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I understand that these are not going to be as good as fried, but dang, these just taste stiff and stale.

1-6 / 6