KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 24
언어
정렬

Вкус шоколадный с кислинкой

RussianLara님께서 3 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Брала для антиоксидантной защиты, чтобы поддержать организм. Очень нравится состав. Стоит недешево, на вид абсолютное какао (как растворимое)! Вкус по мне - Какао с вином - в составе идет экстракт красного вина. Один раз выпила на ночь, не смогла заснуть. Теперь использую только в первой половине дня.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Makes a nice chocolate drink

mitzi-c님께서 11 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

For taste, I mix this powder (it comes with a scoop in the bottle) with 1 part water and 1 part unflavored soy milk. Firstly, it mixes easily with water - I use a shaker bottle. Then I add in the soy milk AFTER I am done mixing the powder with water. If you add both soy and water and the powder and try to mix - it doesn't, unless you blend them all in a blender machine. Even though I have since switched to a more potent greens supplement, this is definitely very delicious for a green supplement powder. Just FYI - at the bottom it states that this product is known to contain lead or something along these lines. However, there's the same warning on a few other greens supplement that I saw.

Best chocolate shake ever

Reviewer1840526님께서 7 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I finally have a way to get the spirulina & chlorella into my 5 & 7 year old. They love this and would drink the shakes all day if I let them. And my 7 year old is hard to please too.

Great chocolate greens supplement

Reviewer1582770님께서 7 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was very pleasantly surprised by how good this tastes. This would be great for children who would never suspect it contained so many healthy veggies! I mixed it with rice milk, which is slightly sweet, but the drink was not at all sickly or artificial tasting. The 300g pot contains 27 servings so I think it is good value. Try it - I don't think you will be disappointed. Also, excellent service from I Herb, it arrived in 11 days ( to Wales, UK ) and the post and packing was just $6! Brilliant!

Wonderful taste

Hjertemat님께서 4 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Both me and my son love it. It has a satisfying and good chocolate taste (with hints of berries). I had to get used to it a little at first, but now I love it and just has to have a glass every day. I don´t like it mixed in water, but with rice milk it is very good. It's so good to know that we consume a lot of nutrients in a tasty way. Recommended!

tastes great

TheBest님께서 3 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes like chocolate milk. No funny after taste at all. I mix it in a shaker-cup with 4 oz of water or milk. Very easy way to get daily vegetable nutrition. Great for kids too.

delicioso a mis favoritos

lunaplateadaz님께서 5 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Me encanto su sabor, sabe a chocolate puro y con leche queda delicioso, una manera deliciosa de consumir todas las verduras que tu cuerpo necesita, si esto le agregamos los probioticos que incluye pues woo fabuloso. Seguire probando sabores de la marca, porque me ha encantado. <3 amor amor. Si te sirvió mi opinión dale SI.

love this stuff!

4734556466510490397님께서 7 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

As I was unable to get ahold of Delicious Greens in Austria I was thrilled to see I could order it here. The only downside was that it took 3 weeks to arrive and I had to pay an additional 16 dollars or so for no apparent reason, but that's to be expected nowadays. As for the product, it truly does taste delicious mixed with veggie juice. A little clumping, as I experienced with the original flavour as well but not too bad. Will definitely be re-ordering in future.

I love this so much!

Reviewer1764691님께서 4 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is really superfood! And it don´t taste healthy at all, not any track of greens-taste. Perfect! In the beginnning I did not like the taste, but when I got used to it; yum! However, I don´t used it alone, but mixed with - for example with proteinpowder and coconut butter. (If you add lecithin and coffeessens it will taste like the best chcolate-cake-frosting!!).

LOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer1855556님께서 6 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Im amazed and will continue this for the rest of my life! Such a great list of ingridients packed in a fantastic tasting shake. I mix it with rice milk and its so yummy!!! Now I can get my greens without that green taste.

1-10 / 24