KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 66
언어
정렬

グリーン好きには♡

cruege님께서 8 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

忙しく運転中しか食事をする時間がないので手軽に何かと思い購入。 何時もはララバー等を食べていますが、おやつ目的ではないので出来れば甘くないものが良かったのですが、見当たらずこちらにしてみました。外側はチョコレートコーティングですが、中はプチプチしたり色々入って美味しいですが、すごい緑色です。私は野菜など青臭い物が大好きなので嬉しい驚きでした(^o^) チョコと青汁的な風味が合うのが以外でした。これならおやつとしてもいいと思います。チョコなしもあれば購入するのにな~と思います。 が、野菜嫌いや青汁飲めない人にはチョコ多めの所(両端のチョコ率高い所)は食べれるかもしれませんが、真ん中あたりのグリーン多めの割合では苦手な人は美味しく食べるのは難しそうです。 他の種類も購入してお気に入りを見つけたいです。

I love these!!

Reviewer1462205님께서 9 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the Greens plus bars, but hate to spend so much money on them at retails stores. I am thrilled to find a place to buy them where they are a little less expensive so that I can buy them in bulk. I am a total fan!!

greens plus

Reviewer2675576님께서 9 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am totally addicted to these healthy delicious treats. I was very pleased with the price at your online store in comparison to what I pay locally. Thank you!

Summer shipment

Reviewer2690204님께서 9 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

ALl Chocolate Energy Bars had melted in transit and were very messy to open and eat. Summer shipments during hot weather may be risky.

Good greens

Reviewer2051414님께서 10 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm not a fan of packaged food of any kind, actually, but my schedule was causing me to skip meals and get exhausted, and my yoga teacher suggested these. At first I thought they tasted like grass clippings rolled in chocolate, but the flavor and the taste grew on me, and now I'm in love with them. Instead of skipping a meal and getting all jittery, these help keep my system steady and ready. Very nice product, indeed!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great tasting and healthy!

Reviewer2963675님께서 11 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

These bars taste great, like a healthy chocolate bar, and both me and my husband love them. Theyr're easy to grab with you when you're late and don't have time to eat before you leave home! I always keep a couple of these in my purse in case I'm on the run and need some extra energy:)

greens plus

Reviewer2120617님께서 12 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

they're great!

tasty too

Reviewer2665232님께서 12 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good flavor and very filling.

Very Good

Reviewer2523253님께서 2 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

These tasted great!

Yummy

eatsleepswim님께서 2 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I prefer them straight out of the frig.