KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 13
언어
정렬

Very Pleased

Reviewer2363487님께서 1 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am very pleased with this product. My Chinese Herbalist is using it as part of my protocol to heal a chronic illness I have had for many years. It is working! I also received my order in a timely manner, and I love iHerb's prices!

Eclectic Institute Goldenseal Root

Reviewer1626386님께서 11 27, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Indispensable during cold season. Take at first signs. You probably won't end up on antibiotics. Take maximum dosis.

Good quality

Reviewer3316827님께서 8 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The alkaloid berberine is useful against fungal infections, bacterial/viral infections and has anti-inflammatory activities. Someone has writted "Smells very fresh". I confirm ! It costs a little bit more than others but it's definitely in the category of "you get what you pay for".

Eclectic Inst. Goldenseal root

Reviewer1448267님께서 11 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent brand - Root is best as opposed to herb.

The real deal

Reviewer1139510님께서 2 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is potent, fresh Goldenseal. I bought it to help get rid of a sinus infection.

High Quality!

Reviewer1149187님께서 9 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Appears to be a very potent herb that is helping me deal with conditions related to candida overgrowth and dysbiosis due to the overuse of antibiotics(in latin means "-anti" "life"). I don't recommend just one herb when fighting these condition, try rotating Kyolic Aged Garlic, Peppermint, and NSE Grapefruit Seed Extract. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a potent herb that smells as powerful as it works!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Reviewer2155038님께서 3 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product, ease of ordering, cost of shipping ( thank you for not gouging me) and the opportunity to do business with you is all.........excellent

eclectic institute

Reviewer1985629님께서 2 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

not processed in gluten-free facility!

Goldenseal Root 400

Reviewer1722944님께서 4 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

No problems with this product.. I like it.

AWESOME

Reviewer1259248님께서 12 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good!!!