KO
1-10 / 16
언어
정렬

Limited Storage time for Go Raw, Organic Spirulina Energy Bar

Reviewer2209625님께서 9 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is an great crunchy Energy Bar once fresh, I get daily to my Children and for all my Family. Instead of 5 star I can give only 4 star due the plastic pack which dosn't protect against environmental high humility. One point the manufacturer should definitely improve. Currently each 1.7 oz Spirulina Energy Bar is packet in an plastic. The Plastic let environment humility creep over the time into the Spirulina Energy Bar so the product lose the crunch and get soft as well as lose healthy storage time. I strongly recommend the Manufacturer of this Spirulina Energy Bar to change to a metallic packing to protect its contain better from environmental influence. Please improve your packing for your good quality Product.

to deceive

4911540176425895905님께서 5 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I live in Taiwan, today just received the goods, A look at the shelf life only to August 6, 2015? Food outer carton packaging is black, and the sale of green packaging is not the same? Too much to deceive the interests of consumers !!!

美味しいです

Reviewer2277287님께서 7 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

スピルリナの風味はバナナでかなりカバーされていて、食べやすいです。軽いので持ち運びも楽。うちでは5歳の息子がこのバーを気に入って食べてます!こちらは大きいですので、10本入りのほうも、一つ分のサイズが小さくて便利かも。

Love them!

Reviewer2543693님께서 10 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not too sweet and only nice ingrediences:) for a good price (it is quite large).

Quite good

Reviewer2910193님께서 7 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

First of all, the whole bar is too much for me in one sitting, I'd rather try the smaller ones. Tasted mostly banana and sesame, more of a aftertaste of the rest. I would consider eating it again, but not as much at a time.

Quite nice!

Reviewer2065790님께서 9 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice, pleasant coconut and banana taste. A bit crunchy. Spirulina taste is not too strong, but color is nice green. Best among Go Raw Energy bar variants. Size is huge, though.

Yummy

Reviewer3166387님께서 9 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

A strong taste of banana, surprisingly sweet, love that it is all natural with no added sugars, kinda earthy. Will buy again, nice price.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Go Raw, Organic Spirulina Energy Bar, 25 bars,1.7 oz (48 g)

Reviewer2215994님께서 9 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good taste

go raw

Reviewer1204814님께서 10 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love these - they taste like candy - that's good for you

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Wonderful, no too sweet and geat tasting product

5315611613761516956님께서 10 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been searching for a bar that is not comprised to too much dates &/or syrup as they are too sweet for my taste. Having tried multiple 'touted' brands, I found this perfect for me. I am not sure if it is supposed to be crunchy, but this wonderful chewy texture works for me!! Love it for not being so extremely sweet that you need a mouthful of water to chase down every bite. Bar is big for 43grams an can easy be split for 2 snacking sessions. Taste of coconut and banana with little sesame which works well for me. LOVE IT!!

1-10 / 16