KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 50
언어
정렬

tastes ok

Reviewer2414245님께서 6 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I put this capsule under my tongue and let it dissolve rather than swallow it whole. I seem to have more energy from it. My only problem with it is that it comes in a rather large bottle in a box with only 30 caps in it and I wish this company and others would put more product into the bottle like 90 or 120 caps. It just seems like a waste and fills up the landfills much quicker with bottles and boxes for only 30 caps at a time. Let's get real here and help the environment as well....

Good Value

Reviewer3325200님께서 5 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great price for a great product.

Raw vegan B12

5625657342130073188님께서 10 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is very good B12. We put the powder from the capsule under our toungue for better absorbtion. This is a high quality product. Gives energy. Thank you

Amazing B12 !

Scottishdave님께서 1 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

What a super supplement if ever there was one, within 3 days of taking this at one capsule/day along with garden of life b-complex at 2 capsules/day i was feeling really really great, lots of energy, these two supplements have made a massive difference to my daily mood swings. I experienced severe depression for years and still struggled with it until i found these two supplements, wonderful. The only b vitamin supplements that have ever worked for me due to their noticable effect.Take them with a fruit smoothie in the morning, you can't go wrong, simply awesome !!

Works great!

Reviewer1760171님께서 3 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have depression, but enough B vitamins help keep it in check without medication. This is much cheaper than my previous B vitamins, and it works just as well. I will definitely keep buying this.

Отличная форма В12

koltt-UA님께서 10 05, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Прекрасно работают. Подъем энергии начинается через полчаса после принятия и держится на высоком уровне весь день. Хороший сон. Эти нравятся на много больше синтетических, пускай и сублингвальных. Единственное, что не удовлетворяет, - было бы их хотя бы 50. Но и это отличнейшая цена за 30 капсул натуральных витаминов такого качества. В них нету никаких примесей и добавок. Плюс, этот В12 идет с сырыми энзимами и пробиотиками. Аналогов просто нету) а для веганов и сыроедов - тем более :) спасибо Garden of Life :) Буду брать еще.

Great for Vegetarians/Vegans

ninalinich님께서 11 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the energy boost I get from this. Will definitely buy again!

非常に良い

Reviewer2456137님께서 10 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

高級サプリですが良いです

Excellent source of B-12

Reviewer1470253님께서 3 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are the only Raw B-12 available - an excellent product - well done Garden of Life!!! I am thankful that I can get this vitamin as I am a Raw Vegan.

excellent

Reviewer2259021님께서 8 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a vegan and really need extra B-12.This product is very very ......good. I just had a blood test result and my B-12 is normal now.