KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-7 / 7
언어
정렬

RAW enzymes

5422562272862536152님께서 11 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The logic of adding enzymes into the diet at 50+ makes sense. The product was delivered very swiftly and is well-priced in comparison to similar products available. I haven't yet noticed any health differences, but I have only been taking the product for around one month. Some indication on the pacakaging of how long one should expect to take (a specified amount) of the product before anticipating any health benefits would have been useful. The import duty on products delivered to the UK is also something of an issue given the cost of purchasing the product.

Good but silly price

Reviewer2078719님께서 9 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good but silly price when there are other great enzymes 1/3 of this price. Big glass bottle is also not so great.

Great product

Reviewer1673356님께서 12 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Product arrived quickly as promised...price was 30% less than what I could purchase it for locally

Like the ingredients.

Reviewer3046934님께서 7 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like organic, fermented, etc, so these foot the bill better for me than other brands.

Recommend

5139731665013180956님께서 7 06, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this product for a few years based on the recommendation of my chiropractor who also does nutrition screening. I am in excellent health, but he feels this is a product everyone should be taking due to the lack of freshness/quality of our food supply.

Garden of Life, Raw Enzymes, Women 5 & Wiser, 90 Veggie Caps

5102754931478411429님께서 1 23, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent Product!!

Yuck!

Reviewer1175193님께서 3 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took this product to improve my regularity. This product did the exact opposite.

1-7 / 7