KO
1-10 / 41
언어
정렬

Стало плохо! НЕ БЕРИТЕ!

lightsage님께서 3 08, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Посмотрел на позитивные отзывы и решил заказать. Фирма солидная. После двух применения стало так плохо, как не было никогда. Это было похоже на отравление. Еле пришел в себя. Не советую!

It works

Reviewer2921417님께서 8 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This works well. Problem for me is that it took 7 a day to keep a condition in check for me. Far too expensive when you add it up. Symbiotics Colostrum achieves a similar result for me for a price that I can afford better. That said, as far as probiotics go, this is the best I've ever tried. I've tried Dr. Ohira's professional probiotics before, so I mean it when I say it, this the best probiotic I've ever tried.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

I am great that I found this probiotic

Reviewer2321661님께서 4 10, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Truly I have tried many brands of probiotic since I have IBS and leaky stool. I have tried the expensive ones like Dr. Ohhira's and less expensive ones. This one is pricey but I gave it a try anyway. I took one initially and then now up to 3 per day, one in the morning and 2 before going to bed. I have no more bloating and it becomes regular and I can empty very well every morning. I will keep taking this brand only,but buy the larger bottle with 216 capsules in it. Highly recommend.

Highly Recommend!

Reviewer3224280님께서 1 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Several rounds of antibiotics left my husband with intestinal candida, he tried many products before finding this one. It is the only thing that has helped! Now he will not be without it. Also, our daughter has found this to be a better product than prescription medicines for her IBS. Thank you, Jordan!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

No more heartburn, no more constipation.

Reviewer1096212님께서 7 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Amazing. Truly. If one a day does not help you, move to two. Then up to three. Exactly what our bodies need.

Outstanding

Reviewer3040869님께서 6 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a powerful, important product. My family has seen important health improvements since taking Primal Defense. Consider starting slowly - perhaps one capsule every other day until your body adjusts.

Primal Defense

Reviewer3361760님께서 5 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good probiotic- very well though out as far as ingredients; it is a staple in my regimen, and my allergies feel worse if I don't take it for a week.

Primal defense

Reviewer1227791님께서 7 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best probiotic for my system that I've ever used

Ultra Primal Defense

Reviewer3263370님께서 2 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is the best I have found for maintaining intestinal health.

Best probiotic for dogs

Reviewer1743411님께서 7 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this probiotic for my dogs for years - and it has accomplished all the health benefits we look for in a probiotic, in a soil microorganism formula that is tasty for my dogs - they will eat this stuff straight!