KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 38
언어
정렬

Ultra-Flatulent

Reviewer2886288님께서 11 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Goatein makes me flatulent to the point that I must excuse myself from anyone that may be present and barricade myself in solitude. I believe it is the sweetener, "lo-Han," since I have used other proteins with little or no problem. I would like to warn people that, at over $30, this product is a very expensive mistake!

Great product!

Reviewer2489873님께서 3 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this protein. I like to add a scoop to my morning smoothie. I love how it doesn't leave any weird aftertaste and mixes well.

Protien drink

Reviewer3055813님께서 3 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like this product. I have celiac and fatty liver disease, but have no problem digesting this protein drink.

Sharon

Reviewer2266232님께서 5 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easily digested. I use it in my fruit smoothies in the morning to get me going.

Manager

Reviewer3181322님께서 6 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Goatein is so pure my body can digest and assimilate it easily. Need very little. It is the best Goat Milk Protein I've ever had.

Goatein Protein Powder

Reviewer3312344님께서 9 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is great stuff. when i was ill with hepatitis c and often had very little appetite, i make a smoothie drink using apple juice, a banana (sometimes other fruit as well), and this protein powder each day. for awhile it was the only way i took sustenance in the morning. it was quite nourishing and yummy as well. thanks for a great product.

The best protein!!!

Reviewer1728704님께서 10 13, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product keeps be lean, and feeling great!!!

Great protein

Reviewer2228894님께서 1 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mix Goatein with perfect food for a quick and energetic breakfast. It keeps me going for hours.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Who said Goat's didn't mix well with others..

Reviewer3107382님께서 10 16, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

One of the best protein powders on the market. Mixes amazing with Orange Juice and has beneficial enzymes and co-factors to help assist in digestion.

mrs

Reviewer1831024님께서 11 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

wonderful product