KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 16
언어
정렬

excellent product

Reviewer1914963님께서 8 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this product for about 2 months now (max dosage). I can feel that it is beginning to balance out my hormones & may have even brought back my period. Gaia is an outstanding company.

awesome tincture!

Reviewer2408938님께서 8 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This made my last month a PMS free month! My boyfriend is happy as well :-) Thank you!

Excellent product!

Reviewer1876403님께서 2 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gaia provides excellent quality herbs. This one is no exception. Great for female ailments. Definitely reccomended.

vitex

Reviewer3190417님께서 6 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent support and cleanser!

smoothes the swings

Reviewer1991495님께서 6 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you have rough periods or are going through menopause, this will smooth out the hormone swings very nicely.

works but tastes bad

Reviewer2262549님께서 11 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tasted better elixirs than this, but putting it into gel caps works. Gaia herbs are the strongest I've found.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Taste

Reviewer1307308님께서 5 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has great herbs that are good for balancing hormones but it tastes horrible. If you can stomach it then more power to you.

Vitex

5688573874506569657님께서 7 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very Bitter. Could not use!

This works!

Reviewer3284601님께서 1 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I find this Vitex to be a wonderful product. I have noticed a big improvement in mood and much less discomfort, breast tenderness & cramping before and during menstruation. Highly recommend.

Balancing

Reviewer2535502님께서 2 25, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started using these about 4 months ago as I was having hot flushes before my period. It definitely has reduced the intensity and the frequency of hot flushes. I feel all in all that it has balanced my hormonal system. It also has reduced the cramping to zero or none on the first day of my perid. I can function normally, withut feeling overwhelmed. In the past I had to rest a lot on the first day of period asI felt nauseous, crmpy and weak. This has changed now thanks to the Gaia Herbs. I am very gratefeul for that.

1-10 / 16