KO
평가
1-10 / 11
언어
정렬

Good product, not sure yet

Reviewer1289150님께서 4 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am taking this along with Raw Adrenal to boost my adrenal gland due to fatigue. There should be a lot more per bottle to really help.

Gaia Herbs, Stress Response

Reviewer1206466님께서 9 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I only take these when I need them (ie, when I get overwhelmed by stress or if a panic attack seems imminent!) and they work wonderfully! They help me calm down so I'm not dealing with whatever the situation is as well as the physical effects of stress.

pure, potent, reasonable price

Reviewer3199210님께서 4 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Standardized potency, veggie caps. You can save a dollar or two every month buying these herbs separately, but this is the best combo i've tried for the price.

Big Difference!

SunDownSeede님께서 3 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I cannot believe how well this one works! I have been thru a TON of weighted stress and I am so missing this product. I take this before sundown and it relaxes me without zapping my energy, It gives me a more focused energy with no jitters. I cannot wait to get this back in my herbal regime. I Herb the best price on herbals and awesome shipping and packaged so well.

absolutely works

5439163826288401423님께서 1 08, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this product off and on for about 3 years. Obviously practicing yoga, drinking herbal tea and exercising helps to control stress, but I have the type of personality that stress makes me snap at people, which of course creates more stress. Also, if I am stressed, I have a hard time concentrating and getting things done. With this supplement, I am calm and focused all day. I take 2 in the morning before work, and by the time I get to work, nothing bothers me. I do eat breakfast after taking them, and I do not take any after the morning dose. I also drink 2 cups of caffeinated coffee, but the effect does not seem to diminish. I rarely take them on the weekend since my stress comes from work, so this may be the reason I have not developed a resistance to this product. In fact, I frequently only take 1 in the morning just to take the edge off, and it seems to be working. I highly recommend this product. It's excellent!

It helps!

4780582421337228724님께서 4 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started to take Stress Response for 1 week and it helps from the 1st day. I became more calm. Thanks!

Doesn't work

Reviewer2484498님께서 7 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think it actually made me angrier....

very effective

Reviewer1314741님께서 11 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very effective use when needed...

Stress

Reviewer1172457님께서 10 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

great

thanks

Reviewer3102383님께서 9 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is great to know about IHerb which is so reasonably priced, and has speedy in delivery, plus, offers auto ship. This is the best and only co. that I use on line for my Gaia herbs needs.

1-10 / 11