KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 31
언어
정렬

Супер

EllEll님께서 11 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Всегда имею в аптечке и с собой. Помогает быстро и эффективно от вздутия и газов в животе. Отличная вещь!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Рекомендую!

4635233021654570260님께서 7 25, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Качественный бренд . Активированный уголь с травами , приятные запах и послевкусие . Помогает при тяжести в желудке , переедании , вздутии и болезненных газах . Облегчение наступает достаточно быстро . Хочу попробовать чай аналогичного действия этой же марки .

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Nice and minty.

Reviewer1582777님께서 12 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was using charcoal tablets up to now, and while I do prefer them, these are good too. easy to swallow, and they do the trick.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Gaia and IBS help

Reviewer3160485님께서 8 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have IBS and this is very helpful when I have gas and bloating after eating. It can beome almost painful in my chest and at times even nauseous--this really eases my discomfort fairly quickly. It is definitely one remedy I keep in my "toolbox". I also like that Italy is a source of the ingredients as I think the standards for production are as stated.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

i herb product review

Reviewer2842619님께서 9 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

your product has afforded me considerable relief from bloating and gas, I'am re-ordering.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

шикарно

Raritet님께서 11 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

это как бы активированный уголь, но еще с травками - от вздутия, дискомфорта в кишечнике, я в восторге от него, мне иногода и капсулки хватает

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great product

Reviewer1600024님께서 1 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are great in an emergency. However, time permitting, my husband prefers the Gas & Bloating RapidRelief tea; it works very well.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great Combo!

MarieMR님께서 3 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

They are very good when you have over indulged. I take 2-4 caps and the heaviness in the tum goes away! I still prefer just charcoal powder but it can be a bit messy so these caps are good with the added herbs for a change.Thank you iherb, appreciate your good service!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

very good

sherri20님께서 4 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is great if im dressing up and going out at night... it relieves bloating from eating too much wheat ( not water retention fyi )

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Gaia Herbs, Gas & Bloating, 50 Veggie Caps

4948593578076261066님께서 4 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Effective and arrived quickly.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 31

1 2 3 4