KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 12
언어
정렬

Wow.

Reviewer1159228님께서 3 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm surprised there aren't more reviews for this product. I went to work for a 12 hour shift. Lots of standing, moving; can be sorta stressful... This stuff made an amazing difference, and it was written all over my face. I didn't feel like the day hit me at all. It's like a stress helmet.

Amazing

Reviewer1250448님께서 9 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since I gave birth to baby number 2, coming back to work has not been easy. Extreme fatigue with competitive job is difficult. I take 2 of these in the morning and the result is just amazing. The Energy is unbelievable and sometimes take additional capsule mid day if required. Don't recommend taking at night, as had difficulty sleeping when I did

Like this product

Socrates님께서 8 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used Rhodiola for the past few months and it helped with depression and exhaustion. I decided to add Eleuthero and Schizandra as well. Since starting to use Eleuthero I have increased my energy even further. I feel very calm and composed compared to before.

top quality liquid eleuthoro

khalid님께서 2 16, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

it gives me calm energy, slight elevation of mood, more focus

a really quality product

Reviewer1396637님께서 5 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I saw the difference in my energy level after taking this eleuthero product, as compared to a different eleuthero product I tried that didn't work as well

got my energy back

Reviewer2791301님께서 8 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

after giving birth to twins I never quite felt like my old self again. after two years my naturopath suggested this little miracle in a pill and it worked. the tiredness is gone and my energy is back. feels great!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

This is a fantastic energy booster

Rena61님께서 7 26, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This gets me through a work night on third shift. Nice and energized feeling, not jittery in the least. I feel like I can handle anything that comes my way, without irritation.

great product

5522770520459077634님께서 12 05, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

very pleased, made a noticeable difference!

great quality

5613072153428191948님께서 12 29, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This really works for me. I use it for lung health (especially warding off colds, coughs or even serious chest infections), anti-stress, energy-boost and circulation. If you're a woman, this is very helpful in making your period come, if it's running late, like in cases of ovarian cysts. It's also a great supplement in the winter, makes you feel nice and warm. I always thought Sun Eleuthero was the best brand, but this one is pretty close.

Wonderful product

Reviewer1048595님께서 2 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this stuff