KO
1-10 / 13
언어
정렬

Wonderful

Reviewer3144102님께서 11 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had sinus infections 1-2 times per year since I was a teenager and everytime I would need a script of antibiotics to get clean. A friend told me about this wonderful herb and I decided I would try it. One week after I started it the weather had changed and I started to get a sinus infection to the point I had already started a fever. I doubled up my intake of Astragalus and tripled up my intake of water and in two days never could tell I was that close to taking antibiotics again. I will stay on this as a dailey must have health supplement.

Great Product & Value

keys2realhealth님께서 2 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product after first trying Gaia's Adrenal Support which was more expensive. I feel that this product worked better than the other product.

Keeps Me Healthy

Reviewer1912677님께서 4 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This past winter, my entire office was passing around a series of nasty colds and flus. I take Gaia's Astragalus Supreme 2x/day, and was the only person who avoided the various bugs.

Works for me!

Reviewer1589417님께서 2 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was preparing for hip surgery, so wanted to boost my immune system especially after acute bronchitis. I had my blood work done last week, and they said everything came back looking great! Not sure if it is this specifically, but goes great w/the cocktail of things I am taking now. I will continue with this product, especially like Gaia brand.

Astralagus liquid caps Great

Reviewer1296377님께서 9 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent astragulus. Love the liquid form.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

A new form of an old amazing product

Reviewer1314138님께서 5 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Though I prefer the liquid form of this product I can't deny the cleverness of creating capsules filled with liquid. It certainly makes dosage easier for the fast paced life we live. I was once more amazed by the fast delivery of iHerb and their impeccable packaging!

very pleased

Reviewer3170253님께서 6 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

great adrenal support formula

High quality

x-tine님께서 7 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gaia's products are all of such superior quality. They are really into what they do. Great price at iherb!

Great combination!

Reviewer1980821님께서 11 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

A good boost for the immune system, especially if you are coming down with any respiratory ailments. High recommended!

Gala Herbs

Reviewer1439939님께서 10 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good stuff.